fishinguitarman
8 years ago
I'm obsessed with all of these! Want the best of all of these
What have u found to be the best?
Burner02
8 years ago
Thought you would be old school.

Have you given up on the carbide lamp?
fishinguitarman
8 years ago

Thought you would be old school.

Have you given up on the carbide lamp?

Burner02 wrote:




Nope...I'll check it out [ram27bat]

🌫
cacman
8 years ago
http://bit.ly/2BSScIc 
fishinguitarman
8 years ago
Dangit...it is sold already! LMAO!
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Didn't you ask this same question a few months ago?!? Man, you are getting old..........
Whistlebritches
8 years ago
I love my Shadowhawk but it does burn through some batteries in full time use.

If it weren't so damn heavy.......5 "D" cell Maglite.You can hunt elk with this beast but if you want light it'll damn sure do it.
teedubbya
8 years ago
I found a good deal on a fenix and like it a lot
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

Didn't you ask this same question a few months ago?!? Man, you are getting old..........

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




But nobody sent him a flashlight a few months ago.

Since it worked a few days ago to get peanuts and pistachios, why not try it to see if someone will send a flashlight?

Man, you noobs really need to take some lessons in the art of mooching... FGM is like a jedi grand master mooch.
danmdevries
8 years ago
Foursevens preon p1 or p2

I have several of each. No complaints.
fishinguitarman
8 years ago

But nobody sent him a flashlight a few months ago.

Since it worked a few days ago to get peanuts and pistachios, why not try it to see if someone will send a flashlight?

Man, you noobs really need to take some lessons in the art of mooching... FGM is like a jedi grand master mooch.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:





WOW! I've been promoted to Master Jedi


🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
8 years ago
I carry a Fenix PD35 pocket flashlight. I think it's 960 Lumens.

The newer TAC version has 1000 Lumens and different button modes.

😎
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

WOW! I've been promoted to Master Jedi


🇨🇮

fishinguitarman wrote:




You are like Yoda.


8-[
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
Fleshlight sent.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Fleshlight sent.

bgz wrote:


Sanitized??????8-[
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
No, got one used off ebay.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

No, got one used off ebay.

bgz wrote:


Good job!8-[
mikey1597
8 years ago
SureFire G2X has the best beam quality I've seen on a smaller but bright flashlight............. geezer
fishinguitarman
8 years ago

You are like Yoda.


8-[

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:







Found me out you have!
Users browsing this topic