Cathcam13
8 years ago
🇨🇮 I am headed out after Ling cod on the 10th of March, if anyone else is interested, hit me up.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Good luck... you guys get some monsters up there compared to us...
Cathcam13
8 years ago
Yes, we do. I pulled one in 5 years ago that was over 35 pounds. Now that was a fight. Unfortunately, I am not as good at getting Chinook Salmon. Lost one 2 years ago, about 10 feet from the boat. My son, on the other hand, pulled in a 48” Chinook this last season, his first fishing trip..... He’s going to out do his father as far as fishing goes very quickly. A 9 year old and he already has a Chinook under his belt.....
MACS
8 years ago

Good luck... you guys get some monsters up there compared to us...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I know, right? Maybe we should plan an Oregon fishing herf?
Users browsing this topic