GhettoNigFabulous
8 years ago


Last night I was driving back to the crib and I was craving a smoke. My local cigar store was closing at 8pm so I couldn't make it.

I figured the only place I could get my fix was a Rite-Aid, which sells tobacco products. I looked behind the counter for anything that looked handmade or reasonably decent. What I found was a 3-pack of cigars I never heard of called Hampton Arms.

It came in Toro size, saying it was handmade with Nicuraguan fillers. I lit one up not knowing what to expect. To my surprise it had a nice sweetness, smooth draw and nice toasty flavors similar to the La Finca bundled cigars.

I searched them now and found they are sold by Cigars International!! However, curiously they are more expensive than they are at Rite-Aid. Step your game up CI. As for Hampton Arms, check them out. I think you'll dig em
KingoftheCove
8 years ago
"Not terrible..."
Now THAT is a description that makes me wanna search these gems out GNF!

tonygraz
8 years ago

it had a nice sweetness, smooth draw and nice toasty flavors similar to the La Finca bundled cigars.

GhettoNigFabulous wrote:



Another great pick by the noop.
dstieger
8 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/646867/p/2/Best-cigar-you-ever-smoked 

tie between CAO Brazilia and Partagas Black...........naysayers can suck it

GhettoNigFabulous wrote:




dstieger
8 years ago
I sorta felt that some context was necessary for anyone that happened upon this thread without knowing GNF....like we know GNF
RMAN4443
8 years ago
I love me some Tiparillos........the Uncrowned Prince of all cigars 😰
GhettoNigFabulous
8 years ago

"Not terrible..."
Now THAT is a description that makes me wanna search these gems out GNF!

KingoftheCove wrote:




Give em a try brother
Mrs. dpnewell
8 years ago
You feel that CAO Brazil is the "King of Cigars", and then you say these are "not terrible". Yes, I'll go grab some right away. (/s)

David
KingoftheCove
8 years ago

Give em a try brother

GhettoNigFabulous wrote:


Gotta pass on those bro, cause, thanks to Tony, I found some real cigars for a buck that are actually GOOD yard gars, and as decent handouts to the annoying part- time cigar smoking moochers who one has to be nice to (aka extended family members and their "friends")
They're not a buck at the moment, but they might be again some day.
Don't ask, not telling.

I will say though your cigar here did get a few decent reviews on geeks, albeit 9 years ago, from a few botl who were somewhat noobish..............but I'm sure there are worse cigars out there at that price, and, given the circumstance you were in??.............ya got kinda lucky to find something smokeable.
KingoftheCove
8 years ago
Oh carp!
I just saw what they sell for at CI!

For some reason I thought you got them at a buck each.
Oh well, maybe they'll come on cbid some day, and you will be able to steal them at a buck each.
GhettoNigFabulous
8 years ago

Oh carp!
I just saw what they sell for at CI!

For some reason I thought you got them at a buck each.
Oh well, maybe they'll come on cbid some day, and you will be able to steal them at a buck each.

KingoftheCove wrote:




I know CI is off the mark on this one. I got it em at Rite-Aid at 6.12$ for a 3 pack so still pretty damn cheap for a Toro size
Users browsing this topic