Whistlebritches
8 years ago
I've gotten my annual Mississippi Sausage Fest call........I heard a lot of drunk moaning.Ray was the official spokesman.
Mrs. dpnewell
8 years ago

I've gotten my annual Mississippi Sausage Fest call........I heard a lot of drunk moaning.Ray was the official spokesman.

Whistlebritches wrote:



Jamie is there??!!


David
delta1
8 years ago
who ate the most sausage?
frankj1
8 years ago
got my text from rfenster and the late call from Abrignac...apparently Hank is still alive.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
I paid Mattie B $10 to get Hank drunk and take pictures teabagging him while he's passed out.
victor809
8 years ago
I approve of this message. ^
RMAN4443
8 years ago

I paid Mattie B $10 to get Hank drunk and take pictures teabagging him while he's passed out.

ZRX1200 wrote:


giving Hank a "sack stamp" on his chin.......8-[
jespear
8 years ago

I paid Mattie B $10 to get Hank drunk and take pictures teabagging him while he's passed out.

ZRX1200 wrote:



[-(
It didn't happen unless we see the pics !

Palama
8 years ago

[-(
It didn't happen unless we see the pics !

jespear wrote:



+1
Mattie B
8 years ago
Hank gave me $20 to not share the picture.


I’m taking bids though.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Got a voice mail of some drunk guys singing Mustang Shelly... 🤔
corey sellers
8 years ago
Just share it with the lovely ladies of C-Bid maybe they can set up an auction . Lmao
delta1
8 years ago

[-(
It didn't happen unless we see the pics !

jespear wrote:



ummmmm............no thanks...:-&
Users browsing this topic