frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
if I didn't bring it up, so...

to anyone following, great story that Exodus. gave us Plagues, the Ten Commandments and the movie based on the original screenplay from The Prequel...HA!

For personal reasons, The Lovely Caren and I are going to pass over on Passover this year, but you should try the matzoh.

Oh and to the 98.2% of you to whom this may apply...Happy Easter!

Frank
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago
Still waiting for the Matzoh ball soup recipe you promised....
DrafterX
8 years ago
And don't forget the singing bush... 馃槦
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Frank said he makes every bush sing.
HuckFinn
8 years ago

And don't forget the singing bush... 馃槦

DrafterX wrote:


W sang?
DrafterX
8 years ago
Yes, he did a mean Freak on a Leash... 馃槦
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Just stay away from burning bushes.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Just stay away from burning bushes.

ZRX1200 wrote:


I've got a burning bush, but the Dr. gave me some kinda ointment that's supposed to clear it right up 馃槹
delta1
8 years ago
I burned a bush in our backyard when I was a kid, playing with a can of hairspray and some matches, lighting spiders on fire...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
this has gone way better than I could have hoped!
only here would a Passover/Easter thread include Freak on a Leash
ZRX1200
8 years ago
I've seen the pics of Frank on a leash.....oh the college days you cheeky little monkey.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
Z!
you signed the nondisclosure agreement.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
But I'm a broke whooahr and I need attention.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
well lucky for you I'm a soft hearted liberal.
it's all good...

Happy Easter Jamie.
rfenst
8 years ago

Still waiting for the Matzoh ball soup recipe you promised....

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



What about the gag matzoh ball you were looking for too?
fiddler898
8 years ago
Sameach pesach, brother.

讞址讙 讻指旨砖值讈专 讜职砖指讉诪值讞址
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

What about the gag matzoh ball you were looking for too?

rfenst wrote:



I thought that fell under attorney-client privilege...
teedubbya
8 years ago
Axl wrote frank on a leash
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Sameach pesach, brother.

讞址讙 讻指旨砖值讈专 讜职砖指讉诪值讞址

fiddler898 wrote:


thanks! but can I skip the kosher part?
and Happy Easter to you and your growing family, hope all are doing well.

you working overtime this weekend?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Axl wrote frank on a leash

teedubbya wrote:


no way man
Users browsing this topic