Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
For those of you that know or remember gae9jang2j / John Yu, he’s still very much kickin'. Communicated with him on another cigar forum and found out that he's still stationed in Korea. Been married for 3 years with a 1-month old son. Three more years before he qualifies for retirement but may try to get stationed in Hawaii. Haven’t gotten his address yet…he’ll probably fight hard to not give it away but gonna work on it anyway.

So that’s it, just updating youse guys on an azzhat that used to be a regular on here.

Edit - on the other "brotherly" forum, his handle is: jmg1981
ZRX1200
8 years ago
😎 good dude.
Whistlebritches
8 years ago
I finished a trade with him right after he settled in ROK..........then nothing a few months later.Glad to hear he's doing well.
frankj1
8 years ago
I heard he's gae
ZRX1200
8 years ago
I heard that he was just bi-curious.
frankj1
8 years ago
tailgater
8 years ago
Andrew Dice Clay said it best:
You either suck deek or you don't suck deek.


Apparently married women are not gay...

gummy jones
8 years ago
I was wondering
Same address?
gae9jang2j
8 years ago
Hi azzhats. Dropping in to show that im still alive.

Kid's actually turning 1 next week but im stuck in a field exercise. But so goes the military life.

Ill try to lurk around here a bit more. Probably not as much azzhattery as before due to new life requirements. But trust me, i still get the itch, especially everytime i see Conan around.

Glad to see some of the OGs still here. And i see professor newell is back as well.

I think i still owe jamie for something. Is steve still around? I think i owe him too.

Carry on.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Did you find CROS..?? 😕
gae9jang2j
8 years ago
He's not in Korea or Vietnam 🌫
shaun341
8 years ago

He's not in Korea or Vietnam 🌫

gae9jang2j wrote:



I heard Sdeve and CROS were in China on some cutting edge technology research sabbatical.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
I heard he's hung like a bull hamster.
shaun341
8 years ago

I heard he's hung like a bull hamster.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Heard or saw?
csgamecock
8 years ago

Heard or saw?

shaun341 wrote:



in Jamie's case it's more likely he felt.......... 🤔
Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

I finished a trade with him right after he settled in ROK..........then nothing a few months later.Glad to hear he's doing well.

Whistlebritches wrote:



Hmm, so his (new?) APO address is available for bombing? I mean, after all, we missed sending congratulatory packages for his wedding and then the birth of his son so at the very least, something to celebrate the 1-year old birthday?
Whistlebritches
8 years ago

Hmm, so his (new?) APO address is available for bombing? I mean, after all, we missed sending congratulatory packages for his wedding and then the birth of his son so at the very least, something to celebrate the 1-year old birthday?

Palama wrote:



Pretty sure it is..........let me look

PM sent
Whistlebritches
8 years ago

in Jamie's case it's more likely he felt.......... 🤔

csgamecock wrote:



Felt,fondled,caressed..........Jamie gives great reach around
Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Pretty sure it is..........let me look

PM sent

Whistlebritches wrote:



PMR

Mahalos Ron!
Users browsing this topic