Mattie B
8 years ago
“DONT SUCK AT THE THINGS THAT REQUIRE NO TALENT”.


I won’t bore you with the entire conversation, but this is the motto of a company that grew from nothing.

In other words.....
Don’t suck at being on time, dressing appropriate, returning messages, working hard, keeping appointments, ect.....


I’m making a sign to hang in the house for my children, and one for me in my office.


Thought this was worth sharing.
Just Relax
8 years ago
Thanks for sharing I like it too
DrafterX
8 years ago
Why do you hate CROS..?? 😕
Speyside
8 years ago
Mattie, good stuff.
Gene363
8 years ago
teedubbya
8 years ago
But sucking dies require talent

Well maybe not in the sip where reef are optional.
DrafterX
8 years ago
teedubbya
8 years ago
So I can’t type. It’s actually funnier this way.
DrafterX
8 years ago
True... True... 😟
Mattie B
8 years ago
I thought it was intentional TW. You never admit failure.

I have much teaching to do.
DrafterX
8 years ago
TW sucks pretty well.. or so I've heard... But if you think you can help him go for it.. 😟
Mattie B
8 years ago
Hush that mouth Drafter!!!
DrafterX
8 years ago
Well, that's what I heard.. 😟
JadeRose
8 years ago
A whole conversation between Drafter, Mattie and Teedubbya about sucking.





Shocking
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
No talent ?

" I have a special skill set of talents..."
Hence, I AM still above ground while a few SSG
ARE NOT....
RMAN4443
8 years ago
My talent???? I can make my pizz smell like Asparagus..... 🤦 😰
Users browsing this topic