victor809
7 years ago
Seems they released these quietly!

https://www.cigarbid.com/officecam.html 

https://www.cigarbid.com/warehousecam1.html 

Now we can see the ladies while they monitor us!!!

Seems like it needs a plug-in to run ... And I had variable success with my mobile.... But it's awesome when it works!
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Had to update flash and relaunch chrome but very nice...
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Wtf was the custodian doing at 21:19:47!? Lol...
frankj1
7 years ago

Wtf was the custodian doing at 21:19:47!? Lol...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


hopefully looking for his pants
victor809
7 years ago
I missed it... Damnit!
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
You don't use bandicam? Just leave it open on your computer and it records the monitor... Free accounts only 10 minutes at time but the upgrade is cheap...
opelmanta1900
7 years ago

hopefully looking for his pants

frankj1 wrote:


I think you accidentally logged into hankhidestheshamrock.ru...
victor809
7 years ago
No I don't.... I'm gonna have to look into it. I don't have a cache of the cams....
frankj1
7 years ago

I think you accidentally logged into hankhidestheshamrock.ru...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


I'm not good wif tech
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago
Super cool. I want to see the auto packaging equipment in the warehouse run tomorrow.

Is there a cam 2 or more for the warehouse? The angle isn't great on the automatic palletizer, I'm trying to make out the brand name. The Lan-wrapper is obvious though.
teedubbya
7 years ago
That one thing looked like an automilker. I feel funny all over.
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
I saw Sven pick his nose and SHANEDANISTA sticking gum under her desk.
tailgater
7 years ago
After watching the warehouse for 20 minutes I now know why my local shuns those "internet cigars"...
Ewok126
7 years ago
Big 404 here.

Seems the took the cams off just as quietly maybe? I wonder why
victor809
7 years ago
Nah ... Still up for me.

You probably just need to sort out your browser.

Maybe clear your cache and reload?
Ewok126
7 years ago
Will give it a go. Ty V.

Lets see if I can get this POS to work.
tailgater
7 years ago

Nah ... Still up for me.

Maybe clear your cache and reload?

victor809 wrote:




Bob Kraft got in trouble for that.
Ewok126
7 years ago
No Dice. Meh its all good though.
rfenst
7 years ago

No Dice. Meh its all good though.

Ewok126 wrote:



No dice here too.
victor809
7 years ago
I've been watching at work....

I purposely time my posting to when Shana is away from her computer now.


Users browsing this topic