victor809
7 years ago
victor809
7 years ago
might have to put pppppeeeeennnnniiiiissss where the asterisks are
teedubbya
7 years ago

might have to put pppppeeeeennnnniiiiissss where the asterisks are

victor809 wrote:




I think only Drafter puts his pen1s where the * are
danmdevries
7 years ago

I think only Drafter puts his pen1s where the * are

teedubbya wrote:



Is that a balloon knot or an asterisk?
victor809
7 years ago
I think on drafter it's more a saggy O
fishinguitarman
7 years ago

I think on drafter it's more a saggy O

victor809 wrote:




Get your mind outta the gutter with your gay references
victor809
7 years ago

Get your mind outta the gutter with your gay references

fishinguitarman wrote:




Wow you have a tiny tiny unimaginative mind.
DrafterX
7 years ago
😱
Was he stealing an ashtray..??
fishinguitarman
7 years ago

Wow you have a tiny tiny unimaginative mind.

victor809 wrote:




If it involves thinking about somebody's ****, then I guess you're right
tonygraz
7 years ago
I volunteer to go to Aruba and bail him out.
Speyside
7 years ago
Would you rather he made transgender, or lesbian references?
delta1
7 years ago
is it possible to kill a woman with your joystick? We've all seen scenes in the movies when a man dies during intercourse, but....

they give birth to 10-12 lb babies through there ...
victor809
7 years ago
So maybe if you had a 13lb cawck?

(I'm kidding of course... The answer is not really. Not in any way in which you wouldn't also be able to kill a person through external application)
DrafterX
7 years ago
I only have a 9 lb one... 😞
RMAN4443
7 years ago
like a can of tuna myself....what's a can of tuna weigh??8-[
tailgater
7 years ago

I volunteer to go to Aruba and bail him out.

tonygraz wrote:



Is Charlie with him?
DrafterX
7 years ago
Charlie is out looking for CROS... 😟
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Is Charlie with him?

tailgater wrote:


Charlie the Tuna??:-k
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
Frank is "in Aruba"...

Which in "my old world" means he has taken a mosquito boat to Venezuela and is setting up early recon for a
U.S. invasion...or he's rigging election machines against
Maduro... Frank says lately "I'm retired".....

Shhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeettttt...he ain't retired...he's just goin' deeper into the rabbit hole for the illuminati...
(I know they pay real well...upfront 50%...then the other 50% upon completion...with a tip for a job well done..
tailgater
7 years ago

Charlie the Tuna??:-k

RMAN4443 wrote:



No.
Charlie who was stuck in London.

But he wasn't the one who hated to drive there.

It's a long story.


Users browsing this topic