jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
APRIL FOOL !

(Ahhh, C' mon . . . SOMEBODY had to do it. )

[hug]
dkeage
7 years ago
Wrong forum, Noop....
corey sellers
7 years ago
Dam you 😣

Lmao

🇨🇮
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Wrong forum, Noop....

dkeage wrote:



It was early.
I hadn't had my coffee.
The dogs needed to go out.
The trashmen were coming.
The phone was ringing.
I had to pee.
I had to pinch a loaf.
The toilet was leaking.
The coffee was ready.
The news was on.
I had to check my email.
I had to answer my email.
I had to fix my coffee.
I had to pee again.
I drank my coffee.
I had to pee again.

It was a rough morning.

Ewok126
7 years ago
DAMN IT! That was just low! You gotta let me get woke up before pulling that kind of chit.
KingoftheCove
tamapatom
7 years ago
By the time I get to try one of these, the FOGs will be saying, "Shouldha gotten one of the old batches. They dont make em like they used to. Gone downhill with reblending, etc. etc."

That's OK because they just released a limited edition Don Carlos Eye of the Shark and my shpo accidentally got a big shipment of them!
tamapatom
7 years ago
Oh that's right, I forgot..................April Fools
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

By the time I get to try one of these, the FOGs will be saying, "Shouldha gotten one of the old batches. They dont make em like they used to. Gone downhill with reblending, etc. etc."

That's OK because they just released a limited edition Don Carlos Eye of the Shark and my shpo accidentally got a big shipment of them!

tamapatom wrote:



Actually, the ones that everyone here fell in love with WERE the 2nd generation Tuxedos.
I only had the pleasure of smoking an "original blend" one time.
I had gotten it from Buddha Daddy many many years ago, and it sat in my humi for another couple of years before I finally got around to lighting it up. It was one of the best cigars I had ever smoked. When I contacted BD to find out where he got it, he told me that they had been discontinued. 😢
A few years later, I found out that they were being re-released.
The rest is history.

jes
corey sellers
7 years ago
Well I have one left that I think bgz sent me still eyeball that thing everytime I go into that tupperdore
corey sellers
7 years ago
By the way would to have a torpedo or toro great smokes imho
tamapatom
7 years ago
So this continues to be a cruel April Fools joke. No more Tuxedos? Why is it so limited?
tonygraz
7 years ago
Nobody wants to dress up any more.
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

So this continues to be a clever April Fools joke. No more Tuxedos? Why is it so limited?

tamapatom wrote:



I have contacted the retailer NUMEROUS times, trying to find out when they will be back in stock.
I always get the same reply . . .
The Tuxedos are not in production at the current time.
They have no idea IF or when they WILL be in production.
They have no idea as to WHY they are not in production.
I even tried to get the manufacturer's contact info, so I could get in touch with them myself, but the retailer would not give me that info. 🤐
tamapatom
7 years ago
We will count on you to let us know if something changes.........you got me curious about these.
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

We will count on you to let us know if something changes.........you got me curious about these.

tamapatom wrote:



You wouldn't like them. 🤐
Whistlebritches
7 years ago
OK if anyone is interested I have 4-4 count samplers of Cupido Tuxedo's.Each contains a robusto,torp,toro and Churchill.They're still in the cellophaned boxes they came in,2012-13 would be my guess.The Maduro wrapper on these just never tripped my trigger...…...I'm not much of a Maduro fan at all.PM me if interested.
DrafterX
7 years ago
rfenst
7 years ago

👍

DrafterX wrote:


Jespear may want them...
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

OK if anyone is interested I have 4-4 count samplers of Cupido Tuxedo's.Each contains a robusto,torp,toro and Churchill.They're still in the cellophaned boxes they came in,2012-13 would be my guess.The Maduro wrapper on these just never tripped my trigger...…...I'm not much of a Maduro fan at all.PM me if interested.

Whistlebritches wrote:



I still have a box left, so I'll give the rest of these critters a chance.
If they don't get scarfed up, we'll talk.
Thanks for puttin' them out there, Ron.
Users browsing this topic