DrafterX
7 years ago
An Australian man woken up by an intruder in his home chased the suspect off his property wearing just his underpants and held him at bay armed only with a didgeridoo until police arrived.

Kym Abrook told local media that he woke up to noises in his Adelaide home early Monday morning, only to find the thief halfway out the door with his wallet containing $500.

Abrook managed to contact the police before grabbing a nearby didgeridoo - an indigenous musical instrument - and chasing the thief.

“I was out there in all my glory,” Abrook told Nine News. “I’ve noticed I run faster naked, semi-naked anyway, so I might try that … very lucky the cops got there first.”

With the help of his son and a roommate, Abrook was able to corner the thief in a neighbor’s backyard before cops arrived and found him hiding under a car.

“He’s probably lucky I only had a didgeridoo,” Abrook told the local TV crew while re-enacting his daring chase. “It’s pretty solid… I was only going to use it to restrain him.”

Film at 11.... 😟
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
dsteig has a bong made of one of those I think...
tamapatom
7 years ago
Blow into the digeridoo.
Hum into the wood.
The sound goes down, around and around.
It comes out sounding good.
RMAN4443
7 years ago
Lucky for that thief FrankieT wasnt naked anddidn't chase him down and corner him with his "diddle e doo"...8-[
frankj1
7 years ago
I would have pole vaulted right over him
jespear
7 years ago

I would have pole vaulted right over him

frankj1 wrote:



You prob'ly woulda tripped over dat sumbitch chasin' him. 🤦
frankj1
7 years ago

You prob'ly woulda tripped over dat sumbitch chasin' him. 🤦

jespear wrote:


true, true
Speyside
7 years ago
Which is longer, a didgeridoo or a tripod?
frankj1
7 years ago
I ain't flying down under to find out!

but, according to George Burns, Jack Benny summed it up best.

Legend has it that Forest Tucker was upset to hear that Milton Berle was reputed to have, well, a tripod. Tucker prided himself on being the Big Man in Hollywood and challenged Berle to a showdown. Berle refused time and again, but when cornered in the locker room of their exclusive Hollywood golf club, with no easy escape, Jack Benny allegedly said, "Miltie, just take out enough to win".
teedubbya
7 years ago
Drafter stole that but changed it to put enough in me for both of us to win.
DrafterX
7 years ago
frankj1
7 years ago
sickly funny
DrafterX
7 years ago
And twisted... 😟
tamapatom
7 years ago
Your digeridoo is twisted? Ouch.
DrafterX
7 years ago
I have an enormous Didgeridoo... 😟
teedubbya
7 years ago

I have an enormous Didgeridoo in my bum right now... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



freak
DrafterX
7 years ago
RMAN4443
7 years ago

I have an enormous Didgeridoo... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


No one likes a showoff!8-[
frankj1
7 years ago
RMAN4443
7 years ago

well...

frankj1 wrote:


well.....when your The Eighth Wonder of the World, it's not really showing off....unless you wear shorts....8-[
Users browsing this topic