Buckwheat
7 years ago
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27251668/zion-shoe-deal-richest-ever-rookie 

I have a hard time seeing how this adds up. I don't fault Zion or his agents. But a shoe deal worth 9 figures is just crazy. Nine figures is one hundred million dollars. Let that sink in a bit. He is going to get over 100 million dollars for a shoe endorsement. No wonder I can't stand the NBA. 🌫
rfenst
7 years ago

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27251668/zion-shoe-deal-richest-ever-rookie

I have a hard time seeing how this adds up. I don't fault Zion or his agents. But a shoe deal worth 9 figures is just crazy. Nine figures is one hundred million dollars. Let that sink in a bit. He is going to get over 100 million dollars for a shoe endorsement. No wonder I can't stand the NBA. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:



It's not his fault.
Buckwheat
7 years ago

It's not his fault.

rfenst wrote:



I guess you didn't notice my "I don't fault Zion or his agents" in my post. I know it's all about the money on both sides but I just don't see the value to the shoe company. I guess if people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars because x vs. y endorses their shoes then who am I to find value or fault. I've tried to never be a sucker to buy something just because an athlete endorsed it. YMMV 🍺
jespear
7 years ago
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet . . . I'll give them MY endorsement for A LOT less . . . unless, of course, it's NIKE !
Buckwheat
7 years ago

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet . . . I'll give them MY endorsement for A LOT less . . . unless, of course, it's NIKE !

jespear wrote:



...subsidiary of Nike.
teedubbya
7 years ago
they are paying what they think it is worth
DrafterX
7 years ago
Nike supports gun confiscation... i won't buy them... 🤐
RMAN4443
7 years ago
Nike supports Colin Kaepernick....👎
victor809
7 years ago
You guys should totally go buy some nike shoes and burn them on a video. I bet that'd show them.
ZRX1200
7 years ago
Hopefully this show doesn’t blow out like his PG13s did.
JadeRose
7 years ago
We got some f*cked up priorities as a society.
teedubbya
7 years ago

We got some f*cked up priorities as a society.

JadeRose wrote:




just because you wear pro keds and a members only jacket doesn't mean that is good enough for all of us
tailgater
7 years ago

We got some f*cked up priorities as a society.

JadeRose wrote:



Wait until Liz and Bernie want us to have FREE sneakers.

JadeRose
7 years ago

Wait until Liz and Bernie want us to have FREE sneakers.

tailgater wrote:




I want my gubmint sneaks
JadeRose
7 years ago

just because you wear pro keds and a members only jacket doesn't mean that we're all good enough for those things

teedubbya wrote:




FIFY
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I’m pretty sure jaderose wears white Velcro Newbalance sneaks
frankj1
7 years ago

I want my gubmint sneaks

JadeRose wrote:


I heard they smell like cheese
frankj1
7 years ago

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27251668/zion-shoe-deal-richest-ever-rookie

I have a hard time seeing how this adds up. I don't fault Zion or his agents. But a shoe deal worth 9 figures is just crazy. Nine figures is one hundred million dollars. Let that sink in a bit. He is going to get over 100 million dollars for a shoe endorsement. No wonder I can't stand the NBA. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:


I don't get the hate...especially the NBA.
JadeRose
7 years ago

I’m pretty sure jaderose wears white Velcro Newbalance sneaks

ZRX1200 wrote:




Only at Yo Momma's house. They help with traction for deep plowin.
ZRX1200
7 years ago
My mom is dead.....thanks
Users browsing this topic