Hank_The_Tank
7 years ago
Who's coming?

It is Sept 5-8th.

Pumped to see Tuck, Cindy, Jules and whoever else is gonna make it.
7 years ago
Planning on it! 🌫
Hank_The_Tank
7 years ago

Planning on it! 🌫

Cereal City Cigar Smoker wrote:



Awesome!
Just Relax
7 years ago
I'm tentatively in for Saturday. Pending sports schedules coming out shortly.
7 years ago
This is a great HERF hosted by two wonderful SOTL! If you haven't been to one it's definitely worth the trip.

Hope to see both new and familiar faces there.

🇨🇮
bluwater1959
7 years ago
Lyn and I have our trip planned......
7 years ago
Topped!

🇨🇮
delta1
7 years ago
sure wish I lived closer...
7 years ago

sure wish I lived closer...

delta1 wrote:



Worth the trip! Just ask bluwater!

🌫
lou2row
7 years ago
Went to the first four, then have had work every year...... until this year! JHen and I will be there Friday evening, get a hotel, then hang Saturday until the Brew in the Fort event.
7 years ago
50-50 for me at the moment. Hope to get there Saturday late morning.

🇨🇮
bluwater1959
7 years ago

Lyn and I have our trip planned......

bluwater1959 wrote:



Well, we had our trip planned, but medical issues will mean that we can't make it.... We will plan a trip up to visit our friends later in the year after we're up to it and hope we can see our friends then.....
Mandoman
7 years ago

Well, we had our trip planned, but medical issues will mean that we can't make it.... We will plan a trip up to visit our friends later in the year after we're up to it and hope we can see our friends then.....

bluwater1959 wrote:


Sorry to hear that.
Was gonna invite y'all to join me & bro & Joan at Mooch Madness ll.
Users browsing this topic