fishinguitarman
7 years ago
What career would you be in?

I would be a Veterinarian
teedubbya
7 years ago
I’d be a dancer.
DrafterX
7 years ago
i'd be a rock star/actor and then go into politics... 😟
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Hold me closer tiny danther
delta1
7 years ago
is this a fantasy, or do we have to consider what abilities we were endowed?

if we have to consider what we've been given, I'd go into the National Park Service, hopefully as a Park Ranger...or maybe a mattress tester...

fantasy: pro tennis or baseball or soccer player...
Gene363
shaun341
7 years ago
Stedman Graham has a good gig, something along those lines would work
MACS
7 years ago

Stedman Graham has a good gig, something along those lines would work

shaun341 wrote:



Yeah... kept man by a rich broad sounds great! Or a fishing boat captain.
dstieger
7 years ago
I'd be a GuitarFishingman
delta1
7 years ago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitarfish 

caught a few of these off the Ventura Pier...
victor809
7 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitarfish

caught a few of these off the Ventura Pier...

delta1 wrote:



I videoed a ton of those (a 7ft one included) on a scuba trip off the coast of australia
tailgater
7 years ago
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
tamapatom
7 years ago
Government employee.......I would be retired with a good pension by now......and on a cushy consultant gig.

Or in the fantasy alternate..... a trust fund baby!
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
FBI DIRECTOR and A.B.O.L.I.S.H
THE S.S.G. DIVISION , plus prosecute everyone in that division for first degree premeditated murder...then send them all to SING SING...OR RIKERS ISLAND...MALE AND FEMALE...THEN ...let the games begin...
teedubbya
7 years ago
I’d be head of the ssg division and I’d intensify things.
tailgater
7 years ago
You'd give what?
To whom?


delta1
7 years ago
a badge and a gun...
to Mr. Jones
izonfire
7 years ago

I’d be head of the ssg division and I’d intensify things.

teedubbya wrote:



And Mr Jones would send me in to eliminate the threat...
frankj1
7 years ago
tripod...again
Users browsing this topic