USNGunner
7 years ago
Ok, I've tried to send multiple pm's either thanking you for RAOK, or replying to a sent pm, only to get the "User _______________'s inbox is full. THey will not get pm's until they clear some space."

Holy moly folks, sometimes you just have to let things go. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 🤦

"Dammit Jim, I'm not a magician!"

That is all. Carry on.

V
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I just text em.....
Palama
7 years ago

Ok, I've tried to send multiple pm's either thanking you for RAOK, or replying to a sent pm, only to get the "User _______________'s inbox is full. THey will not get pm's until they clear some space."

Holy moly folks, sometimes you just have to let things go. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! 🤦

"Dammit Jim, I'm not a magician!"

That is all. Carry on.

V

USNGunner wrote:



Hoh! Some people’s children! 😣

I hate it when people can’t maintain their Inbox and you have to resort to a public posting! [ram27bat]

Damn nOOb! [frypan]


dstieger
7 years ago
I keep mine full on purpose.

If I want to hear from you, I'll let you know.
victor809
7 years ago
Every time I make room in mine, drafter just fills it up with pictures of his hairy ass.
USNGunner
7 years ago

PalamaDamn nOOb! [frypan wrote:



LOL.
USNGunner
7 years ago

I keep mine full on purpose.

If I want to hear from you, I'll let you know.

dstieger wrote:



I actually can respect that. I'm a bit anti-social myself.

However, when I get a pm asking a question, it would be nice to be able to respond.

Right Ladies? 🤦

pacman357
7 years ago
Did it ever occur to you that Penthouse Forum just doesn't want any more of your "you'll never believe what happened to me" letters?
USNGunner
7 years ago
No, not really.
frankj1
7 years ago
magwitch never writes back...
tonygraz
7 years ago

Every time I make room in mine, drafter just fills it up with pictures of his hairy ass.

victor809 wrote:



Just forward them to TW - you will get thank you notes.
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
Nah he will want to keep em
victor809
7 years ago

Just forward them to TW - you will get thank you notes.

tonygraz wrote:



That just adds more to my inbox.

Between the ass pictures and the thank you notes, I have no room.
fishinguitarman
7 years ago
So ass pics you keep...told y’all
pacman357
7 years ago

So ass pics you keep...told y’all

fishinguitarman wrote:


Said the man whose avatar is an ass pic.
izonfire
7 years ago

Every time I make room in mine, drafter just fills it up with pictures of his hairy ass.

victor809 wrote:



You should stop requesting...
victor809
7 years ago
Why would I do that?
izonfire
7 years ago

Why would I do that?

victor809 wrote:



You're making it too obvious.
You should play hard to get, and watch the fellas start tagging along...
dstieger
delta1
6 years ago
I've never had a full inbox...
Users browsing this topic