Abrignac
7 years ago
Looks like the Dems let Trump pigeonhole themselves on this one....
USNGunner
7 years ago

Looks like the Dems let Trump pigeonhole themselves on this one....

Abrignac wrote:



TDS is a thing.
rfenst
7 years ago
Caevrel was an a$$ hole, but he was fun to watch and listen to from time to time. One of a kind...
Abrignac
7 years ago

Caevrel was an a$$ hole, but he was fun to watch and listen to from time to time. One of a kind...

rfenst wrote:


Met him at the airport. I had my family with me. He complimented Cindy and I in our children. We talked 10-20 minutes. He was a perfect gentleman. Had som crazy stories as well.
rfenst
7 years ago
Well, I think he is crazy as well!
tailgater
7 years ago
Of course he's crazy.
Only a crazy person could invent Cookie Puss.


rfenst
7 years ago

Of course he's crazy.
Only a crazy person could invent Cookie Puss.

tailgater wrote:



Very nicely played there, Tail.
I'll take a vanilla Flying Saucer please.
tailgater
7 years ago

Very nicely played there, Tail.
I'll take a vanilla Flying Saucer please.

rfenst wrote:



Regular, or made with Thinny Thin?

Speyside
7 years ago
Carville and his wife are both political animals, but at least they have senses of humor.
frankj1
7 years ago
and even they could get along!
izonfire
7 years ago

and even they could get along!

frankj1 wrote:



Why not? They're making money off of this circus.
And laughing about how they "represent" different sides
frankj1
7 years ago
I thought it was the make-up sex
izonfire
7 years ago

I thought it was the make-up sex

frankj1 wrote:



You should keep your big red nose out of their funny business
Users browsing this topic