Abrignac
6 years ago
Latest odds have him anywhere from 300-500:1 One sports book even closed their line. We were truly blessed to have him for 2 years. It seems he is not only an outstanding athlete, but an equally outstanding young man.

Hopefully, whichever team drafts him will be capable of combining his talents with those of his teammates to produce a Super Bowl Champion contender. I think I could be persuaded to end my self-imposed boycott of the NFL to continue watching him play.

Maybe the Saints will consider trading up to make him Drew Brees’s replacement. As ex-Gov Edwin Edwards has said in the past, “That would be sweeter than a full pardon.” Regardless of where he plays, he will make an impact immediately.
ZRX1200
6 years ago
I can’t see the Saints giving up draft capital when they’re so good as is with Teddy...

Ya never know though.

I would think O line and defense would be the right draft path IMO but it would be cool to see him stay in state.
Palama
6 years ago

I can’t see the Saints giving up draft capital when they’re so good as is with Teddy...

Ya never know though.

I would think O line and defense would be the right draft path IMO but it would be cool to see him stay in state.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Joe was born in Ohio so I guess he’ll go back as a member of the Cincinnatti Bunglers?
JadeRose
6 years ago

Joe was born in Ohio so I guess he’ll go back as a member of the Cincinnatti Bunglers?

Palama wrote:






This....he's destined to be a Bengal.....or a Jet...or a Dolphin...or a Redskin. It will suck for him.
Palama
6 years ago

This....he's destined to be a Bengal.....or a Jet...or a Dolphin...or a Redskin. It will suck for him.

JadeRose wrote:



Depending on Stafford’s recovery, the Lions could be looking for a QB too.
delta1
6 years ago
one thing for sure...he's got the Heisman this year.

hope we get a LSU v OSU championship game...
shaun341
6 years ago

I can’t see the Saints giving up draft capital when they’re so good as is with Teddy...

Ya never know though.

I would think O line and defense would be the right draft path IMO but it would be cool to see him stay in state.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I am pretty sure Bridgewater signs as a starter somewhere (hoping chicago). Plus Payton has said several times to reporters that Taysom Hill is their future.

I like the kid but he has no shot in the NFL with the teams in need and at top of draft.
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
A message to the Saints:


PLEASE don’t draft anybody from LSUCKS!
Abrignac
6 years ago
The big night is here.
madspackler
6 years ago
Glad Joe won. It was well deserved. Easily the most consistent talent on the big stage this year. Congrats to LSU and Coach O as well as Joe .
clintCigar
6 years ago
GEAUX TIGERZ!!
Users browsing this topic