frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
built for January.
Yeah, it's early enough for the Ravens to come back, but this is the formula for non-dome teams.

would love to learn it wasn't the Pat's last week, it was the Titans. (it was both)
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago
Would but a serious wrinkle in the SB contest if they win and continue to do so, as not a single person chose them to make it.
ZRX1200
6 years ago
They have great chemistry!
MACS
6 years ago
I won't care if the Ravens lose. In fact, I think I'd prefer it.
MACS
6 years ago
Boom.

Still way too much time in the game to celebrate, but I like where this is headed.
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Gonna be the Chiefs and the Niners
MACS
6 years ago

Gonna be the Chiefs and the Niners

ZRX1200 wrote:



The Titans look damn tough to beat right now. Their defense is holding the Ravens to 6 points in 3 quarters and scored 28 on a top 10 defense. Color me impressed right now.
deadeyedick
6 years ago
I'm impressed with the whole Titan effort. Everything they try is working and they have Henery to eat the clock.

If this holds the SB contest is down to 7 players.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

The Titans look damn tough to beat right now. Their defense is holding the Ravens to 6 points in 3 quarters and scored 28 on a top 10 defense. Color me impressed right now.

MACS wrote:




Ditto......I never saw this coming.Talk about peaking at the right time.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Titans are a scary team.
DrafterX
6 years ago
I remember them... 😟
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Vrabel paid attention when he was in New England.
ZRX1200
6 years ago
MACS, Jackson can make great throws but the Ravens aren’t a deadly passing team like the Chiefs.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Titans are doing it on the road...January football.
Numismaniac
6 years ago
There goes the Trade section picks, LMAO!
Numismaniac
6 years ago

Titans are a scary team.

teedubbya wrote:





It's a good thing Derrick Henry is a truly nice guy, the man is a BEAST on the field and I'm to understand he's just as much of a beast in the weight room!

I heard one of the pregame guys on the NFL Network earlier today and he's a player that said they are in the same division as the Titans, he mentioned that the man was so hard to get down that they have a plan for when he runs. Whenever they see someone try and grab him, they all run to help, problem is, he will slap the opposing player with that big long stiff arm and knock them down and just keep running!

This was a team effort, though. They played everything they had in them, every one of them. One helluva team effort. They have Mariota, he was acting as if he were Lamar Jackson for the defense to work against all week. AND, Vrabel learned a few tricks from Bellichick, no doubt.
KingoftheCove
6 years ago
Henry reminds me of Eric Dickerson..........plus 35 pounds.
One cut, head up field.............when he gets to the second level, the DBs are usually chitting themselves.
It would be hilarious if it ends up the Texans and the Titans for the AFC.
shaun341
6 years ago
Henry stiff armed Earl Thomas as if he was a fly bothering him, and Earl Thomas smashed Boyle a few plays earlier. Henry was underused because of the Dion Lewis contract, hoping his career is longer because of it though so he can get some of those records that would be in reach for him.

Titans are well coached which isn't a surprise. The change at QB looks to have given that team confidence they didn't possess before. Tannehill is just good enough that if you key on Henry he will beat you deep. I didn't see last night happening but should have thought it was possibility, I'll root for them moving forward.
KingoftheCove
6 years ago

Henry stiff armed Earl Thomas as if he was a fly bothering him, and Earl Thomas smashed Boyle a few plays earlier. Henry was underused because of the Dion Lewis contract, hoping his career is longer because of it though so he can get some of those records that would be in reach for him.

Titans are well coached which isn't a surprise. The change at QB looks to have given that team confidence they didn't possess before. Tannehill is just good enough that if you key on Henry he will beat you deep. I didn't see last night happening but should have thought it was possibility, I'll root for them moving forward.

shaun341 wrote:


Yeah........Tannehill doesn’t have the strongest arm with respect to sideline velocity, but he throws a nice deep ball, and moves well enough to hurt you.
If the AFC title game is in KC, I hope it’s snowing..........love me some snow football in da playoffs.
Users browsing this topic