chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Wow to great teams. Should be a great game.
Who do you think wins this battle?
KingoftheCove
6 years ago
I think LSU wins......pretty big.........like 38 - 24.
Burner02
6 years ago
Should be a good one!
deadeyedick
6 years ago
KingoftheCove
6 years ago

Tigers!

deadeyedick wrote:


Can’t lose rooting for da......................Tigers
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Looking forward to the game.
I got a parley going
LSU -5.5
Over 65.5
So the opposite will probably happened😩
LSU had a much tougher schedule this year. The receivers for LSU should have a field day on the Tigers.
Abrignac
6 years ago
Here I sit in my recliner 10 feet from a 65” Samsung wearing a pair of purple & gold sneakers, a pair of gold shorts, a purple button down with vertical & horizontal gold pin stripes, a purple and gold regimental tie and a gold ball cap. Everything but my shorts has an LSU logo.

GEAUX TIGERS!
frankj1
6 years ago
NO PICS PLEASE!
Abrignac
6 years ago

NO PICS PLEASE!

frankj1 wrote:



Don’t check your email

frankj1
6 years ago
you bass turd...

wait, I have you blocked!
MACS
6 years ago

you bass turd...

wait, I have you blocked!

frankj1 wrote:



Wicked smaht.
cajunpredfan
6 years ago
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

Here I sit in my recliner 10 feet from a 65” Samsung wearing a pair of purple & gold sneakers, a gold thong, a big purple boner with vertical & horizontal gold pin stripes, a purple and gold regimental tie and a gold butt plug. Everything but my nipples has an LSU logo.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Abrignac wrote:




FIFY
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
CLEMSON ROCKS!
frankj1
6 years ago

FIFY

Whistlebritches wrote:


oh yah!
Abrignac
6 years ago

LSU ROCKS!

fishinguitarman wrote:



MACS
6 years ago

Fuck yeah! GO LSU!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Damn Ray... ease up.
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
I couldn’t care less bout this game...sux to be a tigreeeet
ZRX1200
6 years ago
I painted my pecker gold and purple....


That clown will never talk
MACS
6 years ago

I painted my pecker gold and purple....


That clown will never talk

ZRX1200 wrote:



Hahaha
Users browsing this topic