CelticBomber
6 years ago
China has launched a huge PR campaign blaming the U.S. for the spread of the Corona Virus. They've put out an English book, all their Ambassadors, State run Media are claiming the U.S. military brought the Virus to Wuhan. Even though the prevailing theory is that it started in bats and was somehow transmitted to the pangolins in China that people kill for meat. They are pushing this narrative hard and most in China already believe this. They are now launching campaigns around the world pushing this idea.


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-12/china-says-immoral-and-irresponsible-us-officials-shift-coronavirus-blame 
clintCigar
6 years ago
Yeah I just read this myself. They just mad about me calling it WuRona.
izonfire
6 years ago
White guilt ridden lib elitists will accept it.
Don’t wanna have the Chinese thinkin’ we’re racist...
DrafterX
6 years ago
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall...
😟
izonfire
6 years ago
We skipped a light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
The crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale
She said, "There is no reason
And the truth is plain to see"
But I wandered through my playing cards
And would not let her be
One of sixteen vestal virgins
Who were leaving for the coast
And although my eyes were open
They might just as well have been closed
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale
Burner02
6 years ago
Buckwheat
6 years ago

F*** China!

Burner02 wrote:



=d>
danmdevries
6 years ago
is this an admission that its a manufactured virus?
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Their own scientists concluded the epicenter being the market was hogwash....my money is on the lab.

They won’t allow US scientists into WuHAn.

The US media is doing what it does.
Brewha
6 years ago
I heard that we are going to respond with a Tweet attack on the Chinese.

They have behaved badly, VERY BADLY!
USNGunner
6 years ago
RTFWP. SMDH.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

China has launched a huge PR campaign blaming the U.S. for the spread of the Corona Virus. They've put out an English book, all their Ambassadors, State run Media are claiming the U.S. military brought the Virus to Wuhan. Even though the prevailing theory is that it started in bats and was somehow transmitted to the pangolins in China that people kill for meat. They are pushing this narrative hard and most in China already believe this. They are now launching campaigns around the world pushing this idea.


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-12/china-says-immoral-and-irresponsible-us-officials-shift-coronavirus-blame 

CelticBomber wrote:



Are they saying we're in possession of a time machine too?

To believe what they're obviously lying about you have to believe their timeline. The incubation and spread timeline isn't correct to their lie.

I'm glad the President stated that we need to ramp manufacturing back into the US. It NEVER should've left. Our national safety being compromised should've been or was thought out. The former scares me, but what they were able to pull off at the Los Alamos facility is all I need to know about their intent.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
What happened at Los Alamos facility?

Chiree SPYS?

OR THEY made a Corona vaccine out of LOW YIELD NUKES?
USNGunner
6 years ago

Are they saying we're in possession of a time machine too?

To believe what they're obviously lying about you have to believe their timeline. The incubation and spread timeline isn't correct to their lie.

I'm glad the President stated that we need to ramp manufacturing back into the US. It NEVER should've left. Our national safety being compromised should've been or was thought out. The former scares me, but what they were able to pull off at the Los Alamos facility is all I need to know about their intent.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Why wouldn't they think it will work? This is how the democrats have been operating for years. So you know they'll sign off on it. 🤐
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

What happened at Los Alamos facility?

Chiree SPYS?

OR THEY made a Corona vaccine out of LOW YIELD NUKES?

Mr. Jones wrote:



Wen Ho Lee...all done under the nose of Slick Willie...Quid Pro Quo.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Why wouldn't they think it will work? This is how the democrats have been operating for years. So you know they'll sign off on it. 🤐

USNGunner wrote:




The athletes were out of the country over a month before the outbreak started!

Next!
CelticBomber
6 years ago

Are they saying we're in possession of a time machine too?

To believe what they're obviously lying about you have to believe their timeline. The incubation and spread timeline isn't correct to their lie.

I'm glad the President stated that we need to ramp manufacturing back into the US. It NEVER should've left. Our national safety being compromised should've been or was thought out. The former scares me, but what they were able to pull off at the Los Alamos facility is all I need to know about their intent.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




I didn't say I believed it.... Just stating what they are trying. There are enough morons out there that this thing will have legs.... I went for a haircut Tuesday. My barber is a conspiracy nut. First thing out of his mouth was "This is about populatin control!" I had to tell him to stop otherwise I was gonna laugh my head off and he'd never get a nice line on my beard.
Gene363
6 years ago
Worthless, finger pointing politicians are an international problem.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
DMV....

I heard Wen Ho Lee is the third cousin/ twice removed
of the INFAMOUS :

DR. HO..

HE SNUCK ALL THE SECRETS OUT INSIDE A ...

"DR. HO INFLATABLE BACK BRACE"
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
I just read the the case against HO was full of holes...and a massive "cluster F**k" that was full of debacles...

I think he won a lawsuit against the U.S. gubment?

W-88 mini- nukes technology also mystically appeared in CHINA'S NEW ARSENAL?

HMMMMMM , RAHHHH SRRROHHHHHHH
that is a coincidence?
Users browsing this topic