Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Please stop this new INFO BREACH ON ME...

IF YOU WANT CLEAN INTEL ON ME?...

THEN I suggest you visit these f**kin' lowlife's in person and NIP THIS CRAP IN THE BUD...

THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU OR I NEED.

PUT THE FEAR OF GOD into these computer savvy pr*cks...I KNOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT DOING THAT...

THANKS,
THE VOYEUR / MR. $42+++ MILLION DOLLAR MAN
MR. JONES
Stogie1020
6 years ago
Sorry. We will stop.

We good?
izonfire
6 years ago
Will take some time to dismantle
this bureaucratic machine.

We've got all agents involved,
and thus far have created significant disruption
in their communication and intel.

Only a matter of time until
we bring them to their knees.

Hang on Mr Jones!
USNGunner
6 years ago
Nope. Not happening.

Netflix picked up the video for next season. Sorry Jonesy. Video killed the R.a.D.I.o St.AR!

Speyside
6 years ago
Jonsey, hang in there!
clintCigar
6 years ago
They messaged me asking weird questions.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
This is such a pain in the AZZ...
I NEED THIS LIKE A HOLE IN THE NOGGIN...

SCUM SUCKING LEECHES LAZY AS f**k...
I have no money and you pick me? WTF?
YOUR NOT TOO SMART...
ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE (super low veiled) SURVEILLANCE still on my sorry azz....

Just when you think they stopped?
don't believe it...they just switched tactics and they know who you are...just drop it and lose it permanently, especially after they visit you in person...and that is coming for sure.
CelticBomber
6 years ago
How many chips have they put in your head now? Six? Seven? You hang in there Jonesy and keep microwaving your head! Can't let those bastids win!



P.S. Anyone else ever think "Now that's one Caps Lock key that isn't going to waste."
frankj1
6 years ago

Nope. Not happening.

Netflix picked up the video for next season. Sorry Jonesy. Video killed the R.a.D.I.o St.AR!

USNGunner wrote:


maybe Jones invested in MTV
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Not EVEN...

I'm a trash picker living on the edge...

Not a millionaire, like I used to be...
clintCigar
6 years ago
From riches to rags?
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Exactly ...clint
Users browsing this topic