tonygraz
6 years ago
Tampa Bay per this morning's sports news.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago
Buckwheat
6 years ago
Wrong forum! Noob! 🇨🇮
gummy jones
6 years ago
if this happened in brady's prime we would be able to say if NE's success was all brady, all belicheck or both
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

if this happened in brady's prime we would be able to say if NE's success was all brady, all belicheck or both

gummy jones wrote:




Wasn't it both?

Really?

Nobody really knew what Tom Brady was coming out of Run-Run-Run-Punt U. He showed he could run a system. Taken in the 6th round and put in when Bledsoe was hurt and never looked back. Hoodie developed the system and ran it with deft perception. Losing key personnel and players along the way always picking up another "project" player or assistant. To that end, Brady would shave off his contract so he could have those players around him.

I'm in the solid BOTH camp on this point.

It will be extremely interesting to see who Belicheck lets helm his ship and the success it will have out of the gate. Tampa has the surrounding cast and a great run-stop D. If Jameis can throw for 5k+ yds...Brady should be able to keep our D fresh and ready to strike.

Then again, with the craziness...the season will be cancelled next week.
rfenst
6 years ago
But what about Jamis?
ZRX1200
6 years ago
He’s looking for somewhere with the freshest crab legs.
Pudding Mittens
6 years ago
.
Awww, it's just more boring ball-tossing stuff.

When I saw the thread title "Brady goes south", I thought it was discussion about the special Season Three two-episode Brady Bunch story arc where they went south to vacation in Hawaii, and met Professor Hubert Whitehead (played by Vincent Price) who worshipped a styrofoam... oops, I mean "stone"... idol in a cave.

Ball-tossing stuff can't compare to craptastic campy 1970s pop culture TV garbage! 🇨🇮
.
tonygraz
6 years ago
I'll bet you watch just to see the longer aged Mrs. Howell.
izonfire
6 years ago

.
Awww, it's just more boring ball-tossing stuff.

When I saw the thread title "Brady goes south", I thought it was discussion about the special Season Three two-episode Brady Bunch story arc where they went south to vacation in Hawaii, and met Professor Hubert Whitehead (played by Vincent Price) who worshipped a styrofoam... oops, I mean "stone"... idol in a cave.

Ball-tossing stuff can't compare to craptastic campy 1970s pop culture TV garbage! 🇨🇮
.

Pudding Mittens wrote:


WOW...
Pass me some of what you been smokin' Puddin'!

Cheers!
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Ball-tossing stuff can't compare to craptastic campy 1970s pop culture TV garbage! 🇨🇮
.

Pudding Mittens wrote:
















As a kid, I was there...watching all of this...now...I wish I was older then and able to party with Sid and Marty!
Users browsing this topic