bassman45
6 years ago
R. I. P. Kenny Rogers...81
streetrod
6 years ago
Remember him with his band ‘First Edition’. First song I remember is ‘Ruby’.
R.I.P Gambler.
opelmanta1900
6 years ago
Anyone see what condition his condition is in?


RIP... he was a legend...
danmdevries
deadeyedick
6 years ago
Guess he broke even. RIP
USNGunner
6 years ago
Damn. I liked that guy.
MACS
6 years ago
One of my mom's favorites.
Gene363
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago
My buddy from high school had a cousin who actually wrote The Gambler. I asked why he was always broke. He said the money never trickled over to his part of the family

RIP Mr. Rogers
frankj1
6 years ago
his fast food chicken joints made for one of the great Seinfeld episodes...
CelticBomber
6 years ago
I LOVED their chicken and then one day "Poof" gone..... How KFC and Boston Market(spit) etc can survive and the Kenny Rogers chicken joints didn't is a mystery to me. We bought like 30 whole roasted chickens from them for my engagement party I loved them so much..... The caterer wasn't to happy though.
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago
Reportedly couldn't hang with similarly priced competition and wen't bankrupt in '98. However, you can find the sole remaining US location in Ontario, CA, or you can head to Asia where there are about 100 stores said to be doing very well.
frankj1
6 years ago

his fast food chicken joints made for one of the great Seinfeld episodes...

frankj1 wrote:


Jerry does the best Kramer impression...

delta1
6 years ago
RIP, Kenny Rogers...
teedubbya
6 years ago
I saw his boobs once.
xibbumbero
6 years ago

I saw his boobs once.

teedubbya wrote:



Not something I'd brag about. BTW,what were you two doing? [ 😁
CelticBomber
6 years ago

Not something I'd brag about. BTW,what were you two doing? [ 😁

xibbumbero wrote:




Probably smoking Willie Nelson's weed. That stuff will make you do some crazy sh1t!
teedubbya
6 years ago
Umm. Wrasslin
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago

Probably smoking Willie Nelson's weed. That stuff will make you do some crazy sh1t!

CelticBomber wrote:


youtube.com/watch?v=_gNc2W5fdGI
CelticBomber
6 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=_gNc2W5fdGI

Sunoverbeach wrote:



That is awesome! I've seen so many interviews with people who've smoked with him and all the stories are hilarious! Apparently he has his own specific strain and it's off the chain crazy strong.


Edit: Oh and RIP Kenny!
Users browsing this topic