clickbangdead
6 years ago
Haven't bought much non-cuban for the last few years, but for some reason these have the antenna raised. Loved the original release, curious if anyone had sampled these, and possibly the TAA 2020.
Palama
6 years ago
The Kombat / Wombat / MichiganMan knows.

'Course, you're gonna have to wake him up for his Stay At Home nap.... 🤦
ZRX1200
6 years ago
I still haven’t smoked my OR of these or my 2011 TAA.

Are they ready?
deadeyedick
6 years ago
I still have some of the original Anarchy 2010 and the Apocalypse 2012. Going to try the Kaos if I can find them.
corey sellers
6 years ago
Let me know where if you find them.
clickbangdead
6 years ago
I ended up ordering them, no idea where I'm gonna store them. LOL
delta1
6 years ago
the 2011 Tat TAA was a great smoke...three years ago...haven't had one since...

should smoke one now Z, then another in a few months, to gauge whether or not they are getting better with age


hard to know a cigar's sweet spot, and when it starts to go downhill unless you sample them...made that mistake with a box of 2014 Las Calaveras, an all-time fave...they weren't as good after three/four years
clickbangdead
6 years ago

the 2011 Tat TAA was a great smoke...three years ago...haven't had one since...

should smoke one now Z, then another in a few months, to gauge whether or not they are getting better with age


hard to know a cigar's sweet spot, and when it starts to go downhill unless you sample them...made that mistake with a box of 2014 Las Calaveras, an all-time fave...they weren't as good after three/four years

delta1 wrote:



I had the OG Anarchy's and they were fantastic, kicked myself many times over for not getting a few more boxes. Only ended up saving but 2-3 of them for any sort of long term aging, smoked the last 2 years ago. They started to decline those last few years, so I don't intend to age these at all really, figure 2-3 years tops.
corey sellers
6 years ago
Storage is my issue also but I will end up ordering some I always do.
deadeyedick
6 years ago
Just received my box today and had to try one ROTT and glad I did.

The black lacquer box is slightly smaller that the original Anarchy microblend that started the series in 2010. The band looks the same but has rings around the back. Great construction with the original pigtail/bun cap on the 6 1/4 x 49 using the original blend with a Ecuadorian habano wrapper that is almost black.

Perfect draw with tons of smoke. Very full bodied but also very smooth with notes of roast coffee and some slight sweetness that goes nicely. Nubbed it. Lasted about one hour and now I'm going to have to get out one of the originals to see what age has done to them in the last 10 years. I'm thinking another box as there were only 2000 made and they won't last long.
clickbangdead
6 years ago
Rick, I'm glad to hear that they are smoking well. I'll have mine soon, I ended up picking up the TAA release too since it came with a 5 pack of the Kaos too, figured I'd smoke the fiver first.
delta1
6 years ago
🤔

:-k

:-"
m j toal
6 years ago
Just got a box of Tatuaje TAA 2020. This cigar taste a lot different from the previous blends because it has a Sumatra wrapper. My personal favorite years were the ones with Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers. It is tasty though and should definitely benefit from some rest. I do have a couple original Anarchies left. I should revisit them soon.
corey sellers
6 years ago
I just bought 2 boxes don't know where the hell I am going to put them.
corey sellers
6 years ago
I just bought 2 boxes don't know where the hell I am going to put them.
deadeyedick
6 years ago
Double your pleasure, double your posts.
corey sellers
6 years ago
I didn't think you heard me the first time haha
Palama
6 years ago
Man, I’mma trying to cut back on purchases but tempted to get a least one box now.... [gonzo]
RMAN4443
6 years ago

I just bought 2 boxes don't know where the hell I am going to put them.

corey sellers wrote:


I have room in a cooler here....send them up here and I can keep them safe for you....:-"
corey sellers
6 years ago
Me to Conan my will power just ain't there today.
Users browsing this topic