Stinkdyr
6 years ago
Maybe these just need to rest a while before I smoke another.....

Tatuaje Pete vastly over-rates these, imho. No great CT broad leaf wrap flavor as it should have. Starts with pepper on tongue tip, then mellows into Altadis blanditude. $1 yardgar.

Maybe Tat Pete is just kissing up to Altadis in a strategic move as he plans his exit from the biz?


🇨🇮
KingoftheCove
6 years ago



Maybe Tat Pete is just kissing up to Altadis in a strategic move as he plans his temporary exit from the biz?



Stinkdyr wrote:


FiFY
When ya look up the definition of “yard gar”................there’s a pic of a Henry Clay cigar.
The epitome of a decent yard gar..............a one dimensional smoke with hopefully nice flavor, featuring good construction.
tonygraz
6 years ago
I remember cutting one to smoke that had no draw, so I put t in the drawpoker and poked it and it exploded to the extent that it was totally unsmokeable.
BuckyB93
6 years ago
From the title I was expecting something funny, cynical, and satirical. Thought it was common knowledge that these were just a generic average cigar. I didn't expect a serious review... but something more in line of the dictionary definition of cigar.

Henry Clay Toro review: a more or less cylindrical roll of tobacco cured for smoking.


frankj1
6 years ago
I heard nicorette is the cure for smoking
m j toal
6 years ago
Thanks for the warning.
RMAN4443
6 years ago

I heard nicorette is the cure for smoking

frankj1 wrote:


who's she???
Users browsing this topic