fishinguitarman
6 years ago
Say $50-100k
frankj1
6 years ago
I'll split it wif ya if I can be the beneficiary
DrafterX
6 years ago
just let me know when you need to collect Frank... 😟
teedubbya
6 years ago
Drafter couldn’t collect a sperm specimen at a bukkakke convention
ZRX1200
6 years ago
They prolly yelled “biscuits n gravy”
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
DrafterX
6 years ago

Drafter couldn’t collect a sperm specimen at a bukkakke convention

teedubbya wrote:




your momma's at a bukkakke convention.... 😟
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
rfenst
6 years ago
Given your health, could you pass medical rating?
(Maybe it is for someone else)
rfenst
6 years ago

I'll split it wif ya if I can be the beneficiary

frankj1 wrote:


I'd like to get in on that one, Frank.
fishinguitarman
6 years ago
But you’re my attorney!😢
rfenst
6 years ago

But you’re my attorney!😢

fishinguitarman wrote:


Yeah, your right.
Maybe you can get a small policy that only disqualifies pre-existing conditions and that is not medically underwritten. I don't know. I don't think we got any insurance or financial planner types around here.
Gene363
6 years ago

But you’re my attorney!😢

fishinguitarman wrote:




Man's gotta get paid.
MACS
6 years ago
Colonial Penn?
Gene363
6 years ago

Yeah, your right.
Maybe you can get a small policy that only disqualifies pre-existing conditions and that is not medically underwritten. I don't know. I don't think we got any insurance or financial planner types around here.

rfenst wrote:



Exactly, there are small term life insurance policies available without exams and some associations, e.g., the NRA and some professional organizations offer them. It should always be term insurance, anything else is, IMO, a scam. There are term insurance exchanges where you can get you quotes Dave Ramsey is a fair source.

https://www.daveramsey.com/blog/5-term-life-insurance-mistakes 

https://www.zanderins.com/term-life-insurance/instant-quotes?reffrom=aw_1683655589&network=g&campaignid=1683655589&adgroupid=64429873326&targetid=kwd-1033059594&keyword=dave%20ramsey%20life%20insurance&placement=&target=&device=c&devicemodel=&geo=9010714&ad=326996836978&ace=&extensionid=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0rr9-KO56QIVGYvICh2nSA9fEAAYASAAEgLPYPD_BwE 

An alternative is debt insurance on your mortgage and any other debts that can pay them off if you are disabled or pass away.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
I sent a reply yesterday...

Never got here?

1) you are high risk...just in age...not counting your recent health insurance

2) once an adjuster asks you about your health history in the last five years....
you will be denied

3) Colonial Penn out of valley forge PA is a RIP OFF
"ONLY $10 PER UNIT PER MONTH"

ONE UNIT = $1,000. SO 10K IS $100 A MONTH
SO .....
$50K IS $500 PER MONTH

4) YOUR ONLY TWO OPTIONS:

GET LIFE THROUGH YOUR EMPLOYER FOR 1, 1.5 OR 2 TIMES YOUR ANNUAL SALARY
(OR THROUGH YOUR WIFES EMPLOYER, ONLY available once a year)

Buy some "Accidental death or DISMEMBERMENT" coverage thru AAA , AARP OR YOUR BANK offers it cheap, or the NRA OR THE ELKS CLUB...IT is very cheap and easily purchased.
rfenst
6 years ago

Exactly, there are small term life insurance policies available without exams and some associations, e.g., the NRA and some professional organizations offer them. It should always be term insurance, anything else is, IMO, a scam. There are term insurance exchanges where you can get you quotes Dave Ramsey is a fair source.

https://www.daveramsey.com/blog/5-term-life-insurance-mistakes 

https://www.zanderins.com/term-life-insurance/instant-quotes?reffrom=aw_1683655589&network=g&campaignid=1683655589&adgroupid=64429873326&targetid=kwd-1033059594&keyword=dave%20ramsey%20life%20insurance&placement=&target=&device=c&devicemodel=&geo=9010714&ad=326996836978&ace=&extensionid=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0rr9-KO56QIVGYvICh2nSA9fEAAYASAAEgLPYPD_BwE 

An alternative is debt insurance on your mortgage and any other debts that can pay them off if you are disabled or pass away.

Gene363 wrote:



Great advice and pathway!
rfenst
6 years ago
Ray, go for it!
Users browsing this topic