paulpark
6 years ago
Hey guys, I have been trying different cigars from the site trying to see what I like and don't. I have found that I like the majority of the cigars that I have purchased but there are on a rare occasion that I can not stand. I recently purchased the Kentucky fire cured lancer and I can't stand the fire taste that it gives off. Is there anything that can be done? Other than giving them away?
Mandoman
6 years ago
A couple things you can do, give 'em away to somebody, or you can go to the "Trades" forum and offer them up for trade, or keep them in a moochidor for yer cigar moochin' buddies.
Since they keep selling them, there must be somebody willing to accommodate you with a trade.
I've tried those fire cured smokes, and like you, I am not a fan.
paulpark
6 years ago
Thanks for the info. Now on to the trades forum...
Pudding Mittens
6 years ago
.
The fire-cured USA tobacco cigars (Drew Estate MUWAT KFC, Parodi, Petri, De Nobili, etc.) are a matter of taste. They taste and smell rather like a campfire. You either like it or you don't, but everybody should try them once or twice.

Me, I love 'em now and then, but not constantly.
.
Users browsing this topic