Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Saw an ad for this thru tc for $30. Found a few codes and was able to get free shipping somehow. $26.70 shipped. We'll see if gets processed.

The Oliva Robusto 10-Cigar Combo Sampler Includes:

1 x Jetline Quad Torch Lighter

1 x Oliva 10-Count Travel Case

2 x Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6" x 50)

2 x Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto Maduro (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5" x 50)
izonfire
6 years ago
Think ya gotta be a little more subtle in your reference to a competitor McDanSam...
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
There owned by Scandinavian Tobacco Group, like cbid and the mothership. But I was meaning tc stands for terms and conditions, which apparently, I am still having trouble with.
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Still looking for a hammer.
Palama
6 years ago

Saw an ad for this thru tc for $30. Found a few codes and was able to get free shipping somehow. $26.70 shipped. We'll see if gets processed.

The Oliva Robusto 10-Cigar Combo Sampler Includes:

1 x Jetline Quad Torch Lighter

1 x Oliva 10-Count Travel Case

2 x Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6" x 50)

2 x Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto Maduro (5" x 50)

2 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5" x 50)

Mcdanielsamuel wrote:



If you were to reverse engineer your deal, I’d say you made a pretty dang good purchase. CBid would’ve charged you almost $10 just for shipping alone so getting 10 cigars plus a lighter and travel case for $17 is borderline outstanding imo. And the OMBIIIs are a very good smoke with about a year of nap time.

🔨
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Been reading about the omb3, but haven't tried them yet. I suppose I will be patient and wait to try one around next spring.
tonygraz
6 years ago
Good cigar (MB3) but I'm not going for it- tho if the Jetline quad had a built in punch I would jump at it.
midmofan
6 years ago
Send me a link to that ad!
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Palama
6 years ago

Good cigar (MB3) but I'm not going for it- tho if the Jetline quad had a built in punch I would jump at it.

tonygraz wrote:



Like many of us, I’mma sure you have multiple lighters, cutters and other cigar accessories so getting another lighter (...without a punch...) wouldn’t necessarily float your boat. Nor another travel case. But for a new guy, yah, I can see jumping on the deal.
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Ya, I have no case, so I went for it when I got the shipping out of the way.
midmofan
6 years ago
Ordered mine with no problem, once our generous OP'er sent me the ad. I have been wanting a 10-count travel case as all I have are the smaller ones and I can always use another lighter, plus I like all of those cigars.
delta1
6 years ago
win, win, win...

I was tempted, but I don't need another 10 count travel case, another lighter or more cigars...but that IS a sweet deal...
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago

Ordered mine with no problem, once our generous OP'er sent me the ad. I have been wanting a 10-count travel case as all I have are the smaller ones and I can always use another lighter, plus I like all of those cigars.

midmofan wrote:



Glad you got one ordered. I put it up on slickdeals late last night; it's got a few thumbs up!

[CI]
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Received order today and it is as pictured not as described. 4 Serie 'G' (2 Maduro) and 2 Serie 'O'. Received a ripple triple lighter instead of Jetline Quad. Email sent, but not expecting anything. Still a good deal
Palama
6 years ago

Received order today and it is as pictured not as described. 4 Serie 'G' (2 Maduro) and 2 Serie 'O'. Received a ripple triple lighter instead of Jetline Quad. Email sent, but not expecting anything. Still a good deal

Mcdanielsamuel wrote:



Well that totally sucks! 👎

You did get the travel case, right?
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Ya, so I'm not totally disappointed, but I figured reading got me this far. Guess it's back to looking at pictures.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Ya, so I'm not totally disappointed, but I figured reading got me this far. Guess it's back to looking at pictures.

Mcdanielsamuel wrote:




BUT WAIT!


If you order now...
Oh, it's you. You already know how it goes. Oh well, can't hurt for tryin'!
Palama
6 years ago

Ya, so I'm not totally disappointed, but I figured reading got me this far. Guess it's back to looking at pictures.

Mcdanielsamuel wrote:



Actually, you could make a stink since, in the past, CS has said it's the "description" you bid on, not the "picture". I don't know if it's gonna be worth your time and effort but if you feel you've been duped, then you should pursue it.

Unless, of course, there's a disclaimer that says you may get the "picture" instead of the "description". 😣
bassman45
6 years ago
Jetline quad torch>Xikar.Love that lighter,more durable and cheaper,mines gotta be 2 or 3 years old.

YMMV
Users browsing this topic