Foreverman
6 years ago
I waited a month for an order of ~150 cigars. Two hour wait and i got a very helpful guy in CS that has nothing to do with CigarBid. He is still trying to help ... though as of today CB canceled my entire order and has a bill for me of ~40$ in sales tax.

What is happening!?
[frypan]
Stogie1020
6 years ago
We smoked all your cigars. They were "meh". Please order better ones next time.
Foreverman
6 years ago
heh
at least someone got to enjoy them ...
tonygraz
6 years ago
And they thought you could wait forever.

glad to see that CelticBomber is still trying to help people.
Palama
6 years ago

I waited a month for an order of ~150 cigars. Two hour wait and i got a very helpful guy in CS that has nothing to do with CigarBid. He is still trying to help ... though as of today CB canceled my entire order and has a bill for me of ~40$ in sales tax.

What is happening!?
[frypan]

Foreverman wrote:



Foreverman as in the Eric Clapton song or something else?

As far as OP goes, I would dispute the charge with the CC company.
Palama
6 years ago

And they thought you could wait forever.

glad to see that CelticBomber is still trying to help people.

tonygraz wrote:



Good ones Tony! =d>
corey sellers
6 years ago
Glad to see all the help he can give looks like a few new ones need his info.
tonygraz
6 years ago

Foreverman as in the Eric Clapton song or something else?

....

Palama wrote:



I thought that song was 4 letter man.
zody
6 years ago

And they thought you could wait forever.

glad to see that CelticBomber is still trying to help people.

tonygraz wrote:



Top

Celtic is the man, shout it out from the hill top and the valley.
frankj1
6 years ago

I thought that song was 4 letter man.

tonygraz wrote:


yah, you also thought Hendrix was saying s'cuse me while I kiss this guy.
tonygraz
6 years ago
I'm still not sure about Manfred Mann's.
Foreverman
6 years ago
Well, I am very sorry to say that after 3+ years and an embarrassing amount of thousands of dollars later (maybe i should have bought a used car instead ...), I am leaving cigar bid.

A representative in a billing agency that represents CB finally contacted them and they told the representative that my order was back ordered for too long and it was canceled. Thing is they canceled all of my order. Over 15+ different lots. No way all of the lots were back ordered and needed to be canceled. When asked about this i simply received no response. My tickets over the last month to CB have gone 100% ignored, never even received a cancellation email.

Now even if i do bid anymore i have no guarantee that any of my order will come in if something is back ordered. Unfortunately this forces my hand to go elsewhere.

I am jealous of all of you that are still getting your orders and hope for the best. I miss it here already. Good bye my Friends!
DrafterX
6 years ago
someone should be along soon to beg you to stay..... 😰
victor809
6 years ago
I woulda thought someone named foreverman would have waited longer.
DrafterX
6 years ago
Cheno
6 years ago
I will miss all your posts over the years. Take care. Sorry to see you go.
Foreverman
6 years ago
lol cheno

I know i dont post on here a lot but i have a lot of local and otherwize online friends that have a cigarBid circle - honestly a lot of us are looking for other options

you did internet well though
engletl
6 years ago
He wasn't around long enough...hence why he called us friends
frankj1
6 years ago

I woulda thought someone named foreverman would have waited longer.

victor809 wrote:


stop making sense
CelticBomber
6 years ago

yah, you also thought Hendrix was saying s'cuse me while I kiss this guy.

frankj1 wrote:



Wait... he isn't saying that? WTF?
Users browsing this topic