Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/WBADRT55P 

Attention new customers!

If you like handmade cigars, you’re gonna absolutely love Cigars International! To prove it, I’ve compiled a sampler with 5 of the world’s finest boutique cigars for one super-low introductory price: instead of the normal retail of $32, my offer to you is just $5, shipping included! I’m taking it on the chin now, because I’m betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, you’ll become a lifetime customer.

Sampler includes:
1 - Bahia Blu
1 - Gurkha Warpig
1 - 5 Vegas Series 'A'
1 - HC Series
1 - Mark Twain

Now with FREE SHIPPING on your entire order.

LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER.

​Note: Due to inventory, we have temporarily swapped a few of the options. Some selections may differ from your ad.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago
Sampler includes:
1 - Bahia Blu
1 - Gurkha Warpig
1 - 5 Vegas Series 'A'
1 - HC Series
1 - Mark Twain


I personally would not rate any of these up there with "The World's Finest Boutique Cigars",however if ya need some yard gars get froggy and jump.
Mcdanielsamuel
6 years ago
Just doing my part to deflect some business to give CelticBomber a break.
tonygraz
6 years ago
The Warpigs used to be a decent smoke, but Gurkha's often tend to go downhill.
Users browsing this topic