danloprich
6 years ago
I have attempted to contact Customer Service by phone 3 different times each time I spent over an hour on hold waiting for anyone in customer service. Yesterday there was a voice message that said they are CLOSED and message also cut off early. I sent Customer Service a message once a day for 5 days all with no reply, I even sent a message on Face Book Messenger with no reply.

Today my order was cancelled and shows that they charged my account for 10.00 for sales tax. I have not looked into my card charges but why was my order cancelled?

I sure these guys wouldn't let me cancel my bids that I won, now all I get is lousy service an no cigars.


PURCHASE YOUR CIGARS FROM SOMEONE ELSE.



my order number 1016892472
Stogie1020
6 years ago
First post since 2011 and it's to complain?

Wow.

How about you put on your big boy panties and call your credit card and dispute the charges like any adult would do? Seems pretty simple.
Palama
6 years ago

I have attempted to contact Customer Service by phone 3 different times each time I spent over an hour on hold waiting for anyone in customer service. Yesterday there was a voice message that said they are CLOSED and message also cut off early. I sent Customer Service a message once a day for 5 days all with no reply, I even sent a message on Face Book Messenger with no reply.

Today my order was cancelled and shows that they charged my account for 10.00 for sales tax. I have not looked into my card charges but why was my order cancelled?

I sure these guys wouldn't let me cancel my bids that I won, now all I get is lousy service an no cigars.


PURCHASE YOUR CIGARS FROM SOMEONE ELSE.



my order number 1016892472

danloprich wrote:



[gonzo]
Palama
6 years ago

First post since 2011 and it's to complain?

Wow.

How about you put on your big boy panties and call your credit card and dispute the charges like any adult would do? Seems pretty simple.

Stogie1020 wrote:



I think Frankie has given up on guys like him. 🤦
victor809
6 years ago
Well now I'm just gonna call up and ask for order # 1016892472 to just be redirected to MO
Sandman66
6 years ago
I'm running into the same issue. I have two orders in the "processing" stage. I get an email every day asking for age verification or my orders will be cancelled. I have replied 8 times including sending a photo of my driver's license twice. I have called 3 times and spent over an hour on hold. Is there any other way to communicate with Cigarbid?
RMAN4443
6 years ago

I'm running into the same issue. I have two orders in the "processing" stage. I get an email every day asking for age verification or my orders will be cancelled. I have replied 8 times including sending a photo of my driver's license twice. I have called 3 times and spent over an hour on hold. Is there any other way to communicate with Cigarbid?

Sandman66 wrote:


Smoke signals???....I apologize if that offends anyone, it wasn't meant to be racist](*,)
Palama
6 years ago

I'm running into the same issue. I have two orders in the "processing" stage. I get an email every day asking for age verification or my orders will be cancelled. I have replied 8 times including sending a photo of my driver's license twice. I have called 3 times and spent over an hour on hold. Is there any other way to communicate with Cigarbid?

Sandman66 wrote:



These are difficult times.

Probably too late to snail mail your verification but maybe for future (...if ever...) orders?
Sandman66
6 years ago
frankj1
6 years ago

I think Frankie has given up on guys like him. 🤦

Palama wrote:


I've tried.
Lord knows I've tried...
MACS
6 years ago
Cigarbid has closed for business... another death by covid.

Count it!
frankj1
6 years ago

First post since 2011 and it's to complain?

Wow.

How about you put on your big boy panties and call your credit card and dispute the charges like any adult would do? Seems pretty simple.

Stogie1020 wrote:


were you able to take care of the issues for the noobs who sent you a pic of their licenses and their social security numbahs?
MoreBeer
6 years ago
If there's problems with orders received and they don't respond (they never do), just dispute the purchase with your credit card provider. That'll do it.
Sunoverbeach
6 years ago
They do respond. They just haven't been great about it in these times
Stogie1020
6 years ago

were you able to take care of the issues for the noobs who sent you a pic of their licenses and their social security numbahs?

frankj1 wrote:


I was able to resolve the issue VERY fast as long as they also included their mother's maiden name.👍
Palama
6 years ago

I was able to resolve the issue VERY fast as long as they also included their mother's maiden name.👍

Stogie1020 wrote:



You knew their mothers when they used to rock and roll? 🤔
Stogie1020
6 years ago
I knew their mothers before they were mothers...
danloprich
6 years ago
So besides the smart ass comments, this company is not willing to do business with customers. I not a forum troll like Stogie1020 and yes 2011, haven't needed to say anything, the typical process is win a bid, pay and then is shows up in the mail. ( just in case you were wondering )

Just thought a comment on the forum may help STOP someone else to purchase anything from them.



And to stogie1020 - go back to smoking your NUB as you have experience dealing with yours daily.


Stogie1020
6 years ago

So besides the smart ass comments, this company is not willing to do business with customers. I not a forum troll like Stogie1020 and yes 2011, haven't needed to say anything, the typical process is win a bid, pay and then is shows up in the mail. ( just in case you were wondering )

Just thought a comment on the forum may help STOP someone else to purchase anything from them.



And to stogie1020 - go back to smoking your NUB as you have experience dealing with yours daily.


danloprich wrote:


Your condescending attitude aside, for nine straight years you have had nothing but exemplary service from CBID. All of a sudden, in the middle of global meltdown of epic proportions your cigar orders are not being handled correctly, and you think complaining in a forum that is not monitored by anyone related to CBid (other than CelticBomber, PM him) is the right course of action?

You are not "warning others", there are already 50 threads about recent poor customer service that you failed to notice before your purchase. You are only pointing out that you didn't even look in these forums before you tried to purchase, so posting here is of no value.

Now, go take the "drink everything under the kitchen sink" challenge.
corey sellers
6 years ago
PM CelticBomber he can help don't know if he is caught up with all the issues he has been really busy trying to help other folks with problems out. Send him your order info and problem and he can probably help you out. He has been helping out with customer service for the last 6 months.He is pretty good at it.
Users browsing this topic