tailgater
5 years ago
I miss those days.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Hitler only had one ball.... or so I heard... 😟
Abrignac
5 years ago
When I was in elementary school we played all against all. Called it Smear the Queer.
teedubbya
5 years ago
poor drafter
DrafterX
5 years ago
JadeRose
5 years ago

poor drafter

teedubbya wrote:




Yeah...I bet Drafter got smeared a lot
DrafterX
5 years ago
I bet you got smeared today.... 😟
8trackdisco
5 years ago

When I was in elementary school we played all against all. Called it Smear the Queer.

Abrignac wrote:



Nobody deserves to be beaten everyday. Hope it made you strong. Sometimes when people get bullied like you did, they turn into cops.

8-[
DrafterX
5 years ago
or they turn gay like TW...... 😟
fiddler898
5 years ago
I was going to say we played that all the time in my neighborhood until the conversation went south. I guess I should have been poster 1 1/2.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
My brother and I went to a Waldorf elementary school, maybe 150 kids K-8th grade full of hippies.....my brother in 3rd grade had a sea where we brought older relatives in, my mom brought in her Grandma (tough old broad, came here on a wagon started the local campfire girls and cooked everything in bacon). Kids ask my GG (in her 80’s at that point) “did you guys have paper when you were in school?” “What did you write with?” one kid asks “what did you play at recess?”

“Oh same as you kids, baseball, hide and seek, N****r in the mud”.....

That’s what they called smear the queer. Kids didn’t blink and said “oh cool!” My mom and the teacher were speechless and ghost white.

GG was also the first woman I ever saw smoke a cigar. She did this after long hikes up until she hit 88 then she couldn’t go camping anymore.
corey sellers
5 years ago
Wait TW is gay ?
deadeyedick
5 years ago
In high school whenever it rained and we could not practice on the stadium turf our coach would throw a football out on the alternate practice field and shout; "NO RULES!"

The most fun games I ever played. A coach would be fired instantly if he did that today.
DrafterX
5 years ago

Wait TW is gay ?

corey sellers wrote:



Horribly.... 😟
tonygraz
5 years ago
Drafter knows from experience.
frankj1
5 years ago
we had a game called "toss up tackle".
whoever had the ball would run around within a preset area until tackled. Then he'd toss the football up and the guy who caught it would be the next victim
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Teedubya is NOT horribly gay, he’s fashionably fabulous.
DrafterX
5 years ago
He's a freak... 😟
Gene363
5 years ago
We played Aztec ball in high school, we were the Azusa High School Aztecs. Aztec ball was played on a muddy field and resembled soccer. The only rule was you better be muddy. If a player hung back or did not appear muddy enough, they stopped the game for a face off between the slackers, even if they were on the same team, they usually ended up face down i the mud. It was a great day for settling scores.
BuckyB93
5 years ago

we had a game called "toss up tackle".
whoever had the ball would run around within a preset area until tackled. Then he'd toss the football up and the guy who caught it would be the next victim

frankj1 wrote:



Yeah, that's called smear the queer.

Users browsing this topic