corey sellers
5 years ago
If anyone knows a place PM me.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Saw his daughter's boobs once... 😟
ZRX1200
5 years ago
I’ll check my local
corey sellers
5 years ago
frankj1
5 years ago

Saw his daughter's boobs once... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


nice?
ZRX1200
5 years ago
So....the gal was working yesterday and she says that Matt (the shpo manager who protects me) is in fact ordering seasonal Viajes it was allegedly already placed and they’re waiting for the arrival.

She’s hotter than she is knowledgeable but she isn’t dumb.....

*shrug*

I’ll stop by tomorrow and see if I can catch Matt.
corey sellers
5 years ago
Thank you Z just let me know brother
frankj1
5 years ago

So....the gal was working yesterday and she says that Matt (the shpo manager who protects me) is in fact ordering seasonal Viajes it was allegedly already placed and they’re waiting for the arrival.

She’s hotter than she is knowledgeable but she isn’t dumb.....

*shrug*

I’ll stop by tomorrow and see if I can catch Matt.

ZRX1200 wrote:


sounds like she's the catch, screw Matt.

did I say that right?
ZRX1200
5 years ago
LMAO she’s actually dating a guy that used to be on my APA 9 ball team....good dude that I still get together with from time to time at my local beer shpo.
frankj1
5 years ago
it sucks having moral character.


is Matt cute?
DrafterX
5 years ago

sounds like she's the catch, screw Matt.. 🤐

did I say that right?

frankj1 wrote:




There ya go... 🤣
Palama
5 years ago

it sucks having moral character.


is Matt cute?

frankj1 wrote:



Sure hope you’re not asking for yourself! [gonzo]
corey sellers
5 years ago
Matt better get prepared this is the tri pod we are talking about.
frankj1
delta1
5 years ago

Matt better get prepared this is the tri pod we are talking about.

corey sellers wrote:




ya...Matt's gonna get floored
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Matt is a super cool dude, he used to be a local radio personality and he’s got the voice for it.

So he has serious pipes, where as Frank seriously has a pipe.
frankj1
5 years ago
challenge accepted!
Users browsing this topic