dtu2179
5 years ago
I have tried on numerous occasions to get through via email and phone. I have spent over a hour on hold without speaking to a single person. Very disappointed!

Come on cigar bid, do a better job. And don’t blame Covid for your own inefficiency.
Palama
5 years ago

I have tried on numerous occasions to get through via email and phone. I have spent over a hour on hold without speaking to a single person. Very disappointed!

Come on cigar bid, do a better job. And don’t blame Covid for your own inefficiency.

dtu2179 wrote:



First post in 7 years? [gonzo]

Not sure how Frankie will feel about this.... 🤔
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
I think papa's becoming a little jaded by the volume of prodigal children
dtu2179
5 years ago
I don’t see what business it is of yours. Perhaps you should mind your own business
JadeRose
5 years ago
Joke? Whatta you call a man with no arms and legs in a pile of leaves?




Russell
arizonadavis
5 years ago
Bunch of trolls out there. Unless they work for Cigarbid. Still waiting on hold and in past 6 months ever NEVER received a response by email. I is a joke. On hold last time an hour and 15 minutes. Been on hold for 30 minutes so far this time.
dkeage
5 years ago

I don’t see what business it is of yours. Perhaps you should mind your own business

dtu2179 wrote:


YOU posted it on an open forum, Einstein.....
teedubbya
teedubbya
5 years ago

Bunch of trolls out there. Unless they work for Cigarbid. Still waiting on hold and in past 6 months ever NEVER received a response by email. I is a joke. On hold last time an hour and 15 minutes. Been on hold for 30 minutes so far this time.

arizonadavis wrote:



Second post and we are the trolls. Up is down, down is up. None of us other than Celtic Bomber work for cigarbid. Other then Celtic Bomber no one here can help you. You are just complaining to folks that can do nothing. Have you even tried going through Celtic Bomber? Try private messaging him.
HockeyDad
5 years ago

I don’t see what business it is of yours. Perhaps you should mind your own business

dtu2179 wrote:



Perhaps you should wear a mask and stop smoking cigars. Cigars are bad for you.
Ram27
5 years ago
🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
corey sellers
5 years ago
Pm CelticBomber he can help you out he has been helping out with alot of the CS issues on here. Make sure to include your order # and problem.
Smooth light
5 years ago
ZRX1200
5 years ago
^ or smooth light will sit on your finger, and when he hits your knuckles CS will pick up the phone. It’s ok though smooth light doesn’t speak he communicates via emojis so no verbalized moaning to interrupt the call
Smooth light
5 years ago
tonygraz
5 years ago
Stop bragging about your IQ score.
Smooth light
5 years ago
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Tony he’s made you likeable....

Give the troglodyte some credit man.
Smooth light
5 years ago
teedubbya
5 years ago

Tony he’s made you likeable....

Give the troglodyte some credit man.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Tony is likeable or is that lickable.... eh he's dreamy
Users browsing this topic