Stogie1020
5 years ago
Good problem to have, right?

Well, except I have a few cigars that I just know I am NEVER going to have time to smoke since they are like 7 or more inch vitollas. No clue how/why/when I even bought these...

Should I:

A- start smoking it and just stop when I feel like I am done or fall asleep, even if I am leaving 1/3 of the cigar behind?

B- find a moyel (or use a cutter) to snip 1/3 off the foot and hope it doesn't unravel on me?

C- not smoke it and keep glaring at it in my tupperador every single time I open the thing?
Cheno
5 years ago
D- trade or sell them for shorter ones?
clintCigar
5 years ago
I've had decent experience with smoking what u want, then cutting the end off making sure to get all of the cherry off. Then blow out as much residual smoke as possible.Might take a few blows. (that's what she said at least). But seriously I have done this and came back the next day and finished it and it wasn't bad at all IMO.
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
+1
Do it all the time
Plowboy221
5 years ago
That’s what she said
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
What? Cut off and save it for tomorrow?
Kinky
Plowboy221
5 years ago
Was just reading the title

Sure, Lorena Bobbitt your cigar if you that’s what your into. Who I’m I to judge.
stinger88
5 years ago
If you cut and save...don't even think about putting it back in the humidor. Personally, I would chuck it. Even if you put it in a small ziploc baggie, it still smells horrible. If you are not short on supplies...enjoy the amount you smoke and then heave ho that sucker away.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Make the time, quit being in a hurry,or spark it up early and enjoy it all day long.

Doing two things at once always looks good when done.

Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
I've done the cut and relight a few times. It works OK, but usually takes a good inch or so to get back to being fairly decent. I equate it to eating a fresh cooked meal vs the same food microwaved for lunch the next day
clickbangdead
5 years ago
Assuming they are cigars you enjoy, stash them away and smoke them when you finally have the time. Else, donate them to OpFTH.
richokeeffe
5 years ago
Good thing cigars store well for a long, long time.

Personally, I tend to give away the ones I won't get around to smoking
Users browsing this topic