Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Get ready to be....

"DENIED" "DENIED" "DENIED"

WHY??? SAY YOU...

ITS BECAUSE they both have hired a small ARMY OF "LITTLE RASCAL'S SPANKY" BULL "D's" to every return REGISTER...

You walk up and you see...

*One side of the wenches noggin' shaved totally bare...
* Baseball cap cocked sideways...
*TSHIRT SLEEVES ROLLED UP ON EACH ARM
*A disdainful scowl because you remind them of their DAD...
* A REALLY pissed off attitude and they act like the money is coming out of there own pocket...
THE WORST IS IF YOU LOSE YOUR RECIEPT THEN THIS IS GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN!!!
*LOWES AND HOME DEPOT have both installed a F**K YOU BUTTON ON THE RETURN COUNTER HAND HELD SCANNER THAT THE BULL'S LOVE TO PRESS...it automatically says "NOT IN THE SYSTEM" and they yell at you in a loud voice "WE DONT CARRY THAT ITEM HERE!!!"

I find NEW items in the trash all the time and in construction dumpsters...in the old days you just said "I lost the RECIEPT and I paid cash for it" and it worked Everytime for free store credit ON A STORE GIFT CARD...

Those days are LONGGGGG GONNNEEEE AND I MISS THEM GREATLY...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
I'm too lazy, I would put it up on craigslist.
gummy jones
5 years ago
You're trying to sell them trash?
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
I need one of those buttons...
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Nope...

Brand New...in the box...never used

"MERCH"

THAT IDIOT RICH PEOPLE AND IDIOT CONTRACTORS
DONT WANT ANYMORE...
I JUST COLLECT IT WHERE THEY LEAVE IT...
BuckyB93
5 years ago
So you expect them to reimburse you for an item that they don't sell? Also, without a receipt, how do they know that you're not just hocking stolen goods?

What if Joe Lunchbox showed up later with a receipt and additional form(s) of proof of ownership such an extended warranty/registration form listing the make, model & serial number? Now the store is in possession of the stolen goods that you dumped on them. This is why many times the store will ask for an ID when you return the item. One of the first stops the cops will do (if they decide to follow up on a reported stolen item) is to check with the likely stores for recent returns on the item and follow the trail from there.

Sorry Joney, I'd have to side with the store and it's return policies on this one.
BuckyB93
5 years ago


I JUST COLLECT IT WHERE THEY LEAVE IT...

Mr. Jones wrote:



You in the business of finding things before they are lost?
tonygraz
5 years ago
Perhaps the sweet smell of eau de dumpster is tipping them off.
JadeRose
5 years ago
So basically, the stores are stopping you from committing fraud? Sell the **** on Craigslist and be done with it, Jones.

Sounds to me like the SSG is leaving Jonesy bait at construction sites
corey sellers
5 years ago
They are definitely setting the TrAp for him.
frankj1
5 years ago
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
#10 Corey the weASel

The TrAp was bAiTeD ...

I sAy ,!!!!

I fu*k

Hey Bucky...as MACS WOULD TELL TW

BLOW ME
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
For the record in Jonsey's defense I gave him the address of the property I began emptying today. LOts oF brand new in the bAG with receipt Lowe's, Depot, don't get me started on this lady's penchant for the home shopping network.
Much of which is at the curb now and Jonsey is not here ...
Yet.
The good stuff is on the porch Jonsey.
You got till Monday
Rent a box truck and get your AzZ here already.

For the record old dolls are sCaRy as #@&-*!
Users browsing this topic