Rejoice50
5 years ago
Why is Cigar Bid so hard to get in touch with? I have called several times and they keep me on hold for so long that I cant wait any longer while at work. I have written them twice about an issue and they still have not responded. Are they running a shady operation over there?
teedubbya
5 years ago
First I’ve heard of it
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣
plinytheelder
5 years ago
Why are they so hard to get in touch with?

Its called COVID. They might be having trouble keeping everyone in the office, at the same time, to answer questions from people like you that are experiencing what are likely staffing issues in the warehouse that are caused by social distancing.

Insurance companies, consumer service companies, hell any interaction with business right now is having trouble with customer service.

You have two choices. Wait until you can get through on the phone or GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE FROM YOUR STUPID INANE QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING ASKED BY EVERY NOOB IN THE SITE.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Rejoice you seem like a good egg (and a Christian at that) so I’ll let you in about a little secret us CBid old timers know about. The owner of CBid is named Dave and he really likes taking care of the long time forum members here when we occasionally run into issues. Call (214) 914-3337 between 9-5 central time and ask for Dave, tell him you’re friends with jaderose and he’ll get you taken care of.
Ram27
5 years ago

](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣

Sunoverbeach wrote:








+1
Mason17
5 years ago

Why is Cigar Bid so hard to get in touch with? I have called several times and they keep me on hold for so long that I cant wait any longer while at work. I have written them twice about an issue and they still have not responded. Are they running a shady operation over there?

Rejoice50 wrote:




+1
tonygraz
5 years ago
Call the toll free help line at 888-388-2683. Little if any hold time and they will try hard to help you.
MACS
5 years ago
Too many problems the world can't solve,
Too many people, no one wants to be involved... Lack of Communication!!

RobertHively
5 years ago
#5

I thought Jaffer was the good egg?
CheapPrick
5 years ago
I like eggs, I keep mine in a basket
MACS
5 years ago

I like eggs, I keep mine in a basket

CheapPrick wrote:



All in one basket? Diversify, you cheap prick!
Mason17
5 years ago

Why are they so hard to get in touch with?

Its called COVID. They might be having trouble keeping everyone in the office, at the same time, to answer questions from people like you that are experiencing what are likely staffing issues in the warehouse that are caused by social distancing.

Insurance companies, consumer service companies, hell any interaction with business right now is having trouble with customer service.

You have two choices. Wait until you can get through on the phone or GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE FROM YOUR STUPID INANE QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING ASKED BY EVERY NOOB IN THE SITE.

plinytheelder wrote:




[crybaby] YOu poor baby, "GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its a message board available to all CB customers, not just you!!
plinytheelder
5 years ago

[crybaby] YOu poor baby, "GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its a message board available to all CB customers, not just you!!

Mason17 wrote:



Says the person that has been here a couple of weeks... hasn't looked at all the threads about CS issues lately and thought it would be a good idea to start another one.

Freedom of speech isn't defined as your ability to whine.
You have two choices doorknob; 1) Wait it out on hold and get it corrected. 2) Go somewhere else with your whining.
Gene363
5 years ago

Why is Cigar Bid so hard to get in touch with? I have called several times and they keep me on hold for so long that I cant wait any longer while at work. I have written them twice about an issue and they still have not responded. Are they running a shady operation over there?

Rejoice50 wrote:




WGAF? No one cares, consider what you've paid and your troubles the price for a semester at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Don't bother with a reply, no one cares.
Mason17
5 years ago

Says the person that has been here a couple of weeks... hasn't looked at all the threads about CS issues lately and thought it would be a good idea to start another one.

Freedom of speech isn't defined as your ability to whine.
You have two choices doorknob; 1) Wait it out on hold and get it corrected. 2) Go somewhere else with your whining.

plinytheelder wrote:





[crybaby] I didn't start this thread smart guy, I just hate armchair tough guys like you!!

your definition of freedom of speech explains your anger towards people asking questions on message boards.


Did you sit on the front or the back of the short bus on the way to school?πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Gene363
5 years ago

[crybaby] I didn't start this thread smart guy, I just hate armchair tough guys like you!!

your definition of freedom of speech explains your anger towards people asking questions on message boards.


Did you sit on the front or the back of the short bus on the way to school?πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mason17 wrote:




Oh, right, in that case, WGAF? No one cares, consider what you've paid and your troubles the price for a semester at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Don't bother with a reply, no one cares.
teedubbya
5 years ago
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Gene363
5 years ago

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

teedubbya wrote:



True, but it's kinda fun to poke'm with sticks and throw rocks at them.

OTOH... this is cigar bid.com πŸ˜‚
Users browsing this topic