frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
dead.

A personal fave.
Adopted Favorite Son of nearby Brockton, home of the real Rocky.
Miss ya, Champ.

RIP
ZRX1200
5 years ago
He was great in the Iron Eagle movie series.
MACS
5 years ago
I'll say it... He beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got robbed.
dkeage
5 years ago

I'll say it... He beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got robbed.

MACS wrote:


No doubt
tailgater
5 years ago

I'll say it... He beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got robbed.

MACS wrote:



Can I get an AMEN!
Smooth light
5 years ago
Only guy that could KO you with a body punch...'Marvelous Marvin', RIP
bassman45
5 years ago
R.I.P. Marvin,definitely one the best. That was a great era in boxing.
8trackdisco
5 years ago
The fight I have ever watched which was the greatest value (dollar per second) was Hagler vs. Tommy "Hitman" Hearns. Was in awe watching the man-to-man brutality of that brief fight. Loved Marvelous Marvin.
BuckyB93
5 years ago
Lots of Hagler fans around here being a Boston area boxer and stuff.

RIP

(NINE!)
RMAN4443
5 years ago

I'll say it... He beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got robbed.

MACS wrote:


Brockton born and raised myself...that was a great fight, but wound up costing me $20🌫

RIP Marvelous Marvin!!
KingoftheCove
5 years ago

Only guy that could KO you with a body punch...'Marvelous Marvin', RIP

Smooth light wrote:


Bas Rutten put a few guys out with his patented liver shot...........some of them with an open hand.
MACS
5 years ago
^Mickey Ward comes to mind, too... brother had a vicious left hook to the body.
Smooth light
5 years ago
But Marvin did it MARVELOUSLY.
delta1
5 years ago

I'll say it... He beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got robbed.

MACS wrote:





yup...I've hated Leonard ever since....

RIP Mr. Hagler



reminds me I'm getting really old...Marvin Hagler was a year younger than me...
Users browsing this topic