Notthe1
5 years ago
I can feel my arteries hardening, as I watch that video.
Notthe1
5 years ago
I will figure out how to make this soon.
Gene363
Burner02
5 years ago

I will figure out how to make this soon.

Notthe1 wrote:




I'm on board. Fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich for desert.
delta1
5 years ago
CBid is a bad place for diabetics to hang out...
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

https://bbqteacher.com/bacon-egg-blt-supreme-recipe-bbq-pit-boys/

Burner02 wrote:




OK after just watching that I felt compelled to make an appointment with my cardiologist.............................but my God that did look delicious
madspackler
5 years ago
Incredible. Heart attack on a plate
Burner02
5 years ago
Eric, glad you are out of the basement. This past Wed reminded me of Apr 2011.
madspackler
5 years ago
Thanks Dan. Had to run to the basement twice last Wednesday. All good. One touched down less than 8 miles from us. Between our hone and my office.
Users browsing this topic