Armyof21e
5 years ago
Is it just customary when there are 5 lots available and all 5 are bid for 1$ for someone to just come in and take all lots for 5$ each!! Why do some people do this!?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
They were promised a donkey show.
Armyof21e
5 years ago
Makes sense now lol
Abrignac
5 years ago
I wouldn’t worry at this point. If they are worth a chit all lots will surpass $5. If not, you saved a buck.

Win/win
Stogie1020
5 years ago
Why do they do it? Seriously?

Because they want all five lots. Just like you did when you bid a measley dollar for all five lots.

It's an auction, not a socialist drum circle.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Losers lose bids.

Real men who bang the prom Queen will stop at nothing to win bids, shoot sometimes I bid on MAP items I don’t even want just to make little beothches cry to their mommies.
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Is it just customary when there are 5 lots available and all 5 are bid for 1$ for someone to just come in and take all lots for 5$ each!! Why do some people do this!?

Armyof21e wrote:



Just to fu@k with you. What lots are you bidding on next and when does the auction end? I love fu@kin with folks.
Armyof21e
5 years ago
LMAO I am losing it reading these!! I have been trying to get something for buck here for like a year lol!!!
Stogie1020
5 years ago
I can sell you a whole bunch of fifty cent gift cards for a buck each. Best deal around, velvet glove delivery.
tonygraz
5 years ago

LMAO I am losing it reading these!! I have been trying to get something for buck here for like a year lol!!!

Armyof21e wrote:



It can still be done, tho not as easily as in the past, and takes a lot of bidding and losing a lot of bids.
shaun341
5 years ago
I do it cause my wife says I have a small pen is, so I over compensate by never losing an auction and having a huge collection of schytty cigars
Thunder.Gerbil
5 years ago
I thought this was about Anthony's return (BUSA).

hehehe

whut?
Users browsing this topic