BuckyB93
5 years ago
If you have one and if you use it for an alarm clock... what song do you have it play?

I was use to 5 AM wake up and my body clock was tuned into it, usually didn't need an alarm clock. Been working 2nd shift the past 9 months or so and my body clock has drifted to wake up of about 6-7:00 AM without an alarm. I'm finding myself drifting longer before waking up, now around 8-9 AM.

I want to get the day going before then and trying to use the Google thingy as an alarm clock but it's alarm is not alarming enough. It has (for choices) a default alarm sound, wake to radio station, wake to a song or album, or wake to some silly voices like Teenage Ninja Turtle characters.

I'm gonna do the wake to a song. I need something that sort of starts slow then builds to in your face - wake the F up, otherwise the radio or music just gets incorporated into my subconscious for a bit until I actually snap back to reality.

Just started looking at picking songs. My short list so far is...

Parliament: P-Funk (Want's to get Funked Up).

James Brown: It's A New Day.

AC/DC: Hells Bells


I think tomorrow's wake up album will be James Brown - In the Jungle Groove
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEF7yKpdG5p_A1TZN7vtRLS7XxySPMFc2

What is your wake up song or one that you would recommend?
BuckyB93
5 years ago
$hit... should have asked RAM first but I don't think the medieval ages monk chants would be appropriate for wake up songs.

opelmanta1900
5 years ago


Yma Sumac - Aytapura... not a joke... You're welcome...
BuckyB93
5 years ago
Yeah... no.

I guess it might wake me... but only long enough to scream "STOP!".
ZRX1200
5 years ago
“WELCOME TO THE RICE PATTY MOTHER FR!”
Abrignac
5 years ago
I’m retired. What’s an alarm?
DrMaddVibe
5 years ago

What is your wake up song or one that you would recommend?

BuckyB93 wrote:



Van Halen - "Eruption" been the wake up song for years.


RIP EVH
Gene363
5 years ago

I’m retired. What’s an alarm?

Abrignac wrote:



Yes, and no active spy's in the bedroom.
teedubbya
5 years ago
BuckyB93
5 years ago
Not gonna follow that link
teedubbya
5 years ago
Why not? Lol

It’s a good song. It rawks
teedubbya
5 years ago
How about this one?

teedubbya
5 years ago
Seriously I hear this in my head and it would be a good one

Stogie1020
5 years ago
You could rick roll yourself every morning...

MACS
5 years ago

I’m retired. What’s an alarm?

Abrignac wrote:



That thing that wakes my wife up (and me) at 4am Mon-Fri... unless she wants to cook, then it's 3am.

I usually go back to sleep. If not... naps are an option.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Retired ; what is this thing alarm,oh I remember now. Only care if it's day or night now, time and date doesn't matter.


I guess I would use a very loud"police siren", on the other side of the room, so you have to get up to turn it off. Now your azz is up.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
Alarm? I've got 2 dogs with impatient bladders...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

My humps

teedubbya wrote:



I went and saw them. My sister knocked some b*tch upside her head with a right cross.

Worth it.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
Angel of Death



Lot of good candidates on that album.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
Here's one to get you motivated to get up and get movin.



Users browsing this topic