frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Love that these two teams made it, and I really like the Suns, have to mention local Boston area kid...Pat Connaughton.
Drafted by MLB as a pitcher, played 4 years of hoops at Notre Dame.
Held his own in the 2020 dunk contest, seems to have arrived in this series.
Averaging 30 minutes a game for the Bucks, 10 pts 5 rbds per game and playing strong D against everyone but centers.
Keeping this interesting for me.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

Love that these two teams made it, and I really like the Suns, have to mention local Boston area kid...Pat Connaughton.
Drafted by MLB as a pitcher, played 4 years of hoops at Notre Dame.
Held his own in the 2020 dunk contest, seems to have arrived in this series.
Averaging 30 minutes a game for the Bucks, 10 pts 5 rbds per game and playing strong D against everyone but centers.
Keeping this interesting for me.

frankj1 wrote:



Wife and son watching. I pop in for a score check here and there.

They wanted a Bucks Suns final because they like both teams. They are now demonstrating a Buck Bias.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
well now you have another sports connection to Boston with Connaughton...of course he hasn't done much yet tonight.
This is my fault.

Tied at the half.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

well now you have another sports connection to Boston with Connaughton...of course he hasn't done much yet tonight.
This is my fault.

Tied at the half.

frankj1 wrote:



Attempting to help the Bucks cause by betting on the Suns.
-Bucks win, I’m out a buck (pun intended).
-If the Suns win, I’ll take home $1.65.

Winning either way.
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
A-Rod is there court side...

Man...that dudes noggin is so friggin big it has its own atmosphere...

It's the size of a gym class medicine ball.
8trackdisco
5 years ago

A-Rod is there court side...

Man...that dudes noggin is so friggin big it has its own atmosphere...

It's the size of a gym class medicine ball.

Mr. Jones wrote:



Wife said Dave Chapelle is there too. Funny dude.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Pat was a good dude for Rip City
Smooth light
5 years ago
🦌 BUCKS 🦌 BUCKS 🦌 BUCKS 🦌
JadeRose
5 years ago
How the hell is that still going on? We're halfway through baseball season
tonygraz
5 years ago

Attempting to help the Bucks cause by betting on the Suns.
-Bucks win, I’m out a buck (pun intended).
-If the Suns win, I’ll take home $1.65.

Winning either way.

8trackdisco wrote:



Didn't know you were a high roller.
Speyside
5 years ago
Good series. Your strategy worked 8. I have Bucks bias also. Man did Middleton have a game.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Middleton looks like either an Ethiopian runner or a Somali pirate.
deadeyedick
5 years ago

How the hell is that still going on? We're halfway through baseball season

JadeRose wrote:



Don't mention baseball to a Diamondbacks fan. We have the best round ball team and the worst baseball team going right now.#-o
teedubbya
5 years ago
Rooting for the Suns for my dad's sake but sort of like the Bucks too. Fun to watch, although Booker made me not like him last night. All he does is bitch at the Refs yet he got 8-10 fouls and still stayed in the game.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Connaughton saved his best two moments for late 4th quarter...huge put back basket and bigger 3 pointer.
Doesn't start games but is always in during crunch time
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
GREAT finish last night.
Been a terrific series so far.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
I was bummed, but I'm in AZ 😞
8trackdisco
5 years ago
Rolling big again tomorrow night. A crinkled up Washington on the Suns.
Bucks are champions, or $1.70 comes back to me.
Speyside
5 years ago
I think it's the Bucks. Paul looks tired.
Users browsing this topic