RayR
  • RayR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
I hope they have heavily armed security. A DNC ANTIFA mob may be headed their way.


HILARIOUS: A ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Store Has Opened In Blue Massachusetts

By Mike LaChance
Published December 6, 2021 at 11:11pm

A store has opened in liberal, blue Massachusetts which specializes in ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ merchandise. The phrase, which was popularized in recent months, loosely translates to F-Joe Biden.

You might expect something like this to happen in a red state, but Massachusetts?

It just goes to show that there are people everywhere who are unhappy about Biden’s presidency.

More...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/hilarious-go-brandon-store-opened-blue-massachusetts/ 

frankj1
4 years ago
are the hats made in China?

Not really too far from me near the Rhode Island border.
Might go check it out.

Thanks
MACS
4 years ago
If you get close enough... spit on Rhode Island for me.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Hey,undesirables still have to eat.
Speyside2
4 years ago
I bet they have some Franked stuff too.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
I love how “smart” people are mocking “dumb” people because they think this is Trump vs Plugs…..

City is on fire and the dude on camera talks about mostly peaceful protest.

Crowd shouts F Plugs Biden and the reporter says listen Brandon they’re cheering for you!

The blatant fakeness of the empower having no clothes is amazing.
Dg west deptford
4 years ago
Is there a franchise already?
Ya gotta admit, you wanna open up a let's go Brandon store if you like money

Mr.Jones would you be our GM ? We could be a lottery agent
Bgz name your price to be our I.T. /media marketing agent
Spey, C.O.O. , purchasing agent?
Tony can be our stock boy
Brew can be our customer service liason
Robert has Legal & Human resources
Ray your our head of sales
I'll make coffee
We can make miiiiiiillllllliiiioooonnns

Or at least tens of thousands

Imagine the nut jobs! Might need therapy after but could be a goldmine

frankj1
4 years ago
Ray in sales?
Cancel my membership!
HockeyDad
4 years ago
They should raise the prices 5% each day. Teaching moment.
Speyside2
4 years ago
I think we could write a book about daily life in the store and have a best seller. Lots of spin offs, club Brandon vacations and such.
RayR
  • RayR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

Ray in sales?
Cancel my membership!

frankj1 wrote:



DG left you out?
OK, you can be assistant head of sales or the janitor, your choice.
frankj1
4 years ago

DG left you out?
OK, you can be assistant head of sales or the janitor, your choice.

RayR wrote:


Dude, you flushed out of the car biz, I made a "comfortable" living as a self employed one-call closer for a quarter century.
I could take your eyes out at the kitchen table.
RayR
  • RayR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

Dude, you flushed out of the car biz, I made a "comfortable" living as a self employed one-call closer for a quarter century.
I could take your eyes out at the kitchen table.

frankj1 wrote:



Dude, I think you're overqualified, we don't need any one-call closer to strong-arm the buyers, this is LGB merch, it sells itself man!
frankj1
4 years ago

Dude, I think you're overqualified, we don't need any one-call closer to strong-arm the buyers, this is LGB merch, it sells itself man!

RayR wrote:


point made.
I'll step aside.
Call me if you need any advice.
Smooth light
4 years ago
I will take a COME ON MAN on a black T-shirt (large)
frankj1
4 years ago

I will take a COME ON MAN on a black T-shirt (large)

Smooth light wrote:


Glad to see you survived today's ordeal...

Ray, smooth's money is no good here.
This one is on me.
delta1
4 years ago
gotta be owned and operated by a lying dog-faced pony soldier who missed the bus to the all-white school back in the 60's
Whistlebritches
4 years ago

gotta be owned and operated by a lying dog-faced pony soldier who missed the bus to the all-white school back in the 60's

delta1 wrote:




The "RACIST" card is wearing thin Al
Whistlebritches
4 years ago

Dude, you flushed out of the car biz, I made a "comfortable" living as a self employed one-call closer for a quarter century.
I could take your eyes out at the kitchen table.

frankj1 wrote:




Really..........A prosperous Jew Salesman,there's a joke in here somewhere,give me a minute.
Dg west deptford
4 years ago
What's he do with Rays eyes?

It is the kitchen table so... eww

That's not Kosher Frank.

I do see a competition on our sales team though.

Highest sales for the quarter wins an all expenses paid trip to the racial jungle.
Users browsing this topic