MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
That is all...
dkeage
4 years ago

That is all...

MACS wrote:


Funny. I should’ve quoted you earlier... 🍺
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
LMFAO!

Whistle, Jamie, Chris and I have a group text going and Ron was kind enough to point out it's a 2019 game and the game is tomorrow... 😰

I'm on the computer, was surfing the channels and saw it. I was like... ****! Thought this was tomorrow!

Sadly... I have not been drinking.
Whistlebritches
4 years ago

Funny. I should’ve quoted you earlier... 🍺

dkeage wrote:




Damn Kip........a quote would have been priceless.It's not often I get to clown a Senior Chief so when the opportunity presents itself.........DOG PILE!!!
frankj1
4 years ago
Smooth light
4 years ago
A R M Y . . . I WAS ONE OF THE LAST OF THE DRAFTEE SORRY HAVE NO CHOICE.
Whistlebritches
4 years ago
GO NAVY!!!!! Saturday 2pm central ...............12 noon for those of you in Rio Linda,MACS
delta1
4 years ago
both schools can run the ball...Army has defended the run better...and will win this one...sorry sailors
Whistlebritches
4 years ago

both schools can run the ball...Army has defended the run better...and will win this one...sorry sailors

delta1 wrote:




Bite me Al !!!
delta1
4 years ago
I was just thinking of a pulled pork sammich...
ZRX1200
4 years ago
8trackdisco
4 years ago
Over Under… 11?

Didn’t have the guts to serve, but have more friends on one side of the ball. So….. Go Navy!
csgamecock
4 years ago
My damn phone was getting blown up the whole time I was working a missing person case...... I couldn't respond but I did see the message you sent and just shook my head.

I knew one of the other knuckleheads would correct you in a loving manner!...... Ron did not disappoint
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

Over Under… 11?

Didn’t have the guts to serve, but have more friends on one side of the ball. So….. Go Navy!

8trackdisco wrote:



Attaboy!
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

My damn phone was getting blown up the whole time I was working a missing person case...... I couldn't respond but I did see the message you sent and just shook my head.

I knew one of the other knuckleheads would correct you in a loving manner!...... Ron did not disappoint

csgamecock wrote:



Yeah, it went something like this...

Ron: That's a replay from 2019, you drunk f---!
Me: I'm sober as a judge, man... ain't drank since mah birfday!
Ron: Well... that just leaves stupid! HA!
Me: F--- you, Ron.
Jamie: hahahahahahaha
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Not gonna happen!!!

Signed
H.W. BUSH
&
DANA carvey
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Not gonna happen!!!

Signed
H.W. BUSH
&
DANA carvey
frankj1
4 years ago
he did a great impression

not gonna happen, wouldn't be prudent
Whistlebritches
4 years ago

My damn phone was getting blown up the whole time I was working a missing person case...... I couldn't respond but I did see the message you sent and just shook my head.

I knew one of the other knuckleheads would correct you in a loving manner!...... Ron did not disappoint

csgamecock wrote:





Chris.........I rarely disappoint.



Yeah, it went something like this...

Ron: That's a replay from 2019, you drunk f---!
Me: I'm sober as a judge, man... ain't drank since mah birfday!
Ron: Well... that just leaves stupid! HA!
Me: F--- you, Ron.
Jamie: hahahahahahaha

MACS wrote:





Shawn.........your just lucky I was wearing kid gloves
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
I'm the youngest of 7, dude... like I ain't took a verbal or physical ass whoopin' before.

No f---s given. Swing away...
Users browsing this topic