Mandoman
4 years ago
[center][/ce

It’s

🌫 🌫 I

MarchMadness! ! ! !

[-o< 🙏

He will be here later this week. We’ll be doing lots of arguing while smoking cigars, enjoying great conversations while
smoking cigars,and just enjoying life while smoking cigars.

Come on by and enjoy a cigars with us. You want information? Drop a line via personal messages. I’ll get back to you
with information.
delta1
4 years ago
too bad I live at the opposite corner of this big country...it would be a blast to finally meet the Mandos...
ZRX1200
4 years ago
I wish I was closer too!
Mandoman
4 years ago
Well, two guys out of my area.
Thanks for your responses.

Considering that my visitors for herfs has been my bro Don with Joan and my neighbor, Charlie.
You’re all welcome to drop by and enjoy the company.
BuckyB93
4 years ago
Herfed with Mandobro either at one of frank's sponsored herfs or RMAN4443 sponsored herfs a few years back.

Haven't had the pleasure of hooking up with Madoman though but if he's anything like Mandobro it's well worth the price of admission.
RMAN4443
4 years ago

Herfed with Mandobro either at one of frank's sponsored herfs or RMAN4443 sponsored herfs a few years back.

Haven't had the pleasure of hooking up with Madoman though but if he's anything like Mandobro it's well worth the price of admission.

BuckyB93 wrote:


It was frank's herf. I was there too...🇨🇮 I have not,as of yet, hosted a cbid herf,but did have
a great time at franks,and meeting all the attendees there...🍺
BuckyB93
4 years ago
I was thinking of the one you set up at your fish and game club. Maybe my mind needs a reboot but there is no guarantee that it will actually fix anything though.
frankj1
4 years ago

I was thinking of the one you set up at your fish and game club. Maybe my mind needs a reboot but there is no guarantee that it will actually fix anything though.

BuckyB93 wrote:


edin508, at the Walpole club.
Like Rman, a great guy.
BuckyB93
4 years ago
Yep, stand corrected again... it was edin508 that hosted the herf at his club. I get all you Massholes mixed up.

NINE!
RMAN4443
4 years ago

Yep, stand corrected again... it was edin508 that hosted the herf at his club. I get all you Massholes mixed up.

NINE!

BuckyB93 wrote:


I'm actually an ex "Masshole", I've lived in New Hampshire for 38 years...


but I did spend 24 of my formative years in Mass., I guess once a Masshole,always a Masshole:-k
Mandoman
4 years ago
Mandobro is on his way. He’ll arrive later today.

There is room on the porch for any who want to visit.
frankj1
4 years ago
is it true that he retired?
tell him I was asking...
Mandoman
4 years ago

is it true that he retired?
tell him I was asking...

frankj1 wrote:


Yep, he did.
Mandoman
4 years ago

is it true that he retired?
tell him I was asking...

frankj1 wrote:


Yep, he did.
Mandoman
4 years ago
It’s Sunday, February 27th, 9:45 AM, AND my brother, Mandobro has arrived!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN ! ! !
Mandoman
4 years ago
Yep, me & ‘Bro had our first MoochMadness smoke.
Bolivar Cofradia Toro.
Mandoman
4 years ago
Day #2 MoochMadness

1). La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black
2) Romeo & Juliana Romeo

Got plenty cigars to share/swap

C’mon by!
Mandoman
4 years ago
Today’s smokes for. MoochMadness!

Hoile OSOK
Caldwell Long Live the King
Bobalu
clintCigar
4 years ago
Wish I was closer. Smoke it up MandoBros! 🇨🇮
Mandobro
4 years ago
Sadly, this year's Mooch Madness was cut short. Mandoman was taken to the hospital Wednesday night for seizures. He's alert and seems like his old self. I don't know when he'll be home.
Users browsing this topic