CelticBomber
4 years ago
Went to order some smokes and a cab of Party Shorts is $505! I'd say it's going to take years for prices to get back to normal but you know they won't. If a cab of Party Shorts sells for $505 why would they ever go back to the old prices...

](*,)
stinger88
4 years ago
Holy hell..that is so high. Looks like I am going to smoke down my CC supply before hitting up those prices.
CelticBomber
4 years ago
Just looked on the other site and they're $368 for a cab. Ravi has lost his mind.
CelticBomber
4 years ago
Good luck finding any...

Bolivar
Cohiba
Diplomaticos
H. Upmann
La Gloria Cubana
Por Larranaga
Ramone Allones
Saint Luis Ray
San Cristobal La Habana

Anyone wanna put a 10'er or 20 together and make some cash?
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Yeah I’m not falling for that line a third time.
CelticBomber
4 years ago

Yeah I’m not falling for that line a third time.

ZRX1200 wrote:




When you feel for it the 2nd time I considered us a couple. I don't have to pay for it anymore.
delta1
4 years ago
call Customer Service to complain...ask for CelticBomber...he'll fix it for you...you're welcome!
Palama
4 years ago

When you feel for it the 2nd time I considered us a couple. I don't have to pay for it anymore.

CelticBomber wrote:



Musta been the wrap-around move with the bonus thumb technique! 🤦
rfenst
4 years ago

Just looked on the other site and they're $368 for a cab. Ravi has lost his mind.

CelticBomber wrote:


Get his box code spreadshheet and see what the box codes are. If the cab is like five years old, that's kind of a fair price...
Users browsing this topic