MWMS
  • MWMS
  • Rookie Topic Starter
4 years ago
I have never had an issue with any order from Cigarbid but an order I placed 17 days ago is still in the processing stage. I have tried calling twice, put on hold for over 10 minutes without ever talking with a human being, emailed 3 times with no reply from them. Does anyone even work in customer service!! I have been a long, long time customer. Would just like some kind of feedback.
Mike
Whistlebritches
4 years ago
Mike PM "CelticBomber"........he is the only customer service rep that hangs out here on the forum with us.From what I gather he has produced excellent results in the past.Good luck


Ron
MACS
4 years ago
You were on hold for 10 whole minutes!?!?

Short attention span, eh? Try waiting an hour or more... you'll get through and they'll fix it. However... while their customer service is good (once you get through) their entire process sucks a big fat donkey dong.
JGKAMIN
4 years ago
Short attention span? He only took over 8.5 years to post here after joining.
HockeyDad
4 years ago

I have never had an issue with any order from Cigarbid but an order I placed 17 days ago is still in the processing stage. I have tried calling twice, put on hold for over 10 minutes without ever talking with a human being, emailed 3 times with no reply from them. Does anyone even work in customer service!! I have been a long, long time customer. Would just like some kind of feedback.
Mike

MWMS wrote:



They’re prolly still processing it. In the meantime send a pm to Frankj1 and check-in.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
10min will barely get you through to a rep at the cable company. Ya gotta show you really want it
delta1
4 years ago

Short attention span? He only took over 8,5 years to post here after joining.

JGKAMIN wrote:



hehe...yo, Frank!
frankj1
4 years ago

hehe...yo, Frank!

delta1 wrote:


despite HD's clear instructions, he never wrote, he never called...
frankj1
4 years ago
he wrote.
I wrote back.
HockeyDad
4 years ago
I’m glad I could help. How’s he been doing over the years?
Cheno
4 years ago
Hopefully Celtic can help.
frankj1
4 years ago

I’m glad I could help. How’s he been doing over the years?

HockeyDad wrote:


didn't ask. he seemed pretty stressed out.
it is very rewarding to be able to help though.

do you still get a dollar for each referral?
HockeyDad
4 years ago
I still get the dollar but with inflation it’s worth 90 cents.

At least I’m not a chick. Then I would only get 75 cents to start with and it would only be worth 68 cents.
frankj1
4 years ago
someone should do something
MaduroMadMan
4 years ago
Loyal customer of CB/CI for years. I moved to a new address and forgot to update my CB account. Realized it when I started tracking a package on June 8. I figured I would be ok because the post office has my forwarding address instructions. My other mail is forwarding just fine. Those Post Office dummies received the handoff from UPS on June 11 and instead of forwarding it to my new address they returned it to sender!

On the 11th I sent message to CB about the situation. To this day no response! Tracking shows CB got the package back on the 14th. Yesterday I tried calling. Stayed on hold for an hour before giving up. I guess if I ever get the package the damn smokes may be ruined.

Like others have expressed, CB has demonstrated some poor customer service. We already knew the Post Office is incompetent. We will see if CB/CI does the right thing.
Chongo
4 years ago
the reality is there is no customer service. This is a pathetically inept company, you have to come on this forum to get backdoor ideas to get what you pay for? Ha ha ha ha pathetic I'll not spend another red cent with this ****head run ripoff.
MACS
4 years ago

the reality is there is no customer service. This is a pathetically inept company, you have to come on this forum to get backdoor ideas to get what you pay for? Ha ha ha ha pathetic I'll not spend another red cent with this ****head run ripoff.

Chongo wrote:



What's hilarious is most of us on this forum do not buy anything from here. 😂
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Chongo I have lots of back door ideas for you .
KingoftheCove
4 years ago

Loyal customer of CB/CI for years. I moved to a new address and forgot to update my CB account. Realized it when I started tracking a package on June 8. I figured I would be ok because the post office has my forwarding address instructions. My other mail is forwarding just fine. Those Post Office dummies received the handoff from UPS on June 11 and instead of forwarding it to my new address they returned it to sender!

On the 11th I sent message to CB about the situation. To this day no response! Tracking shows CB got the package back on the 14th. Yesterday I tried calling. Stayed on hold for an hour before giving up. I guess if I ever get the package the damn smokes may be ruined.

Like others have expressed, CB has demonstrated some poor customer service. We already knew the Post Office is incompetent. We will see if CB/CI does the right thing.

MaduroMadMan wrote:


MMM!
YOU forgot to update your info……..NOT cbid.
Quit your sniveling……………there’s snot bubbling out of your nose and mixing with your tears.
It’s a bad look.
If you send a PM to ZRX, he can taking you camping……….in his van………down by the river………..and gently, butt firmly, wipe away your tears.
Thunder.Gerbil
4 years ago

You were on hold for 10 whole minutes!?!?

Short attention span, eh? Try waiting an hour or more... you'll get through and they'll fix it. However... while their customer service is good (once you get through) their entire process sucks a big fat donkey dong.

MACS wrote:




An hour? Pfffft.

I've been on hold since the 18th...
Users browsing this topic