ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
They are experiencing a higher than normal volume of orders currently, that’s why there is some lag on lots listed that are on backorder and why it is taking so much time to answer calls.

For right now your best bet is to private message Celticbomber the official CBid liaison for customer service issues. He is awesome and is a huge help.

Thanks stePHan and thanks to everyone for your continued patients and patronage.
Stogie1020
4 years ago
corey sellers
4 years ago
I totally agree he has helped me alot in the past . Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the hassle. I don't have alot of cash for my habits . So this site helps me and I spend alot of time here bidding on smokes. I don't win alot but most orders are over 200 bucks. Thanks to CelticBomber and is help here lately because customer service has been sucking. I just PM him and he usually replies withina day.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
And for those hesitant to put themselves in the gentle, loving hands of Celticbomber, but would rather rant on these boards in the vain hope someone of import will listen, below you will find some handy dandy links which you can utilize to pile on the complaints. No need to go to all the hassle of starting your very own thread. Howzzat for service?

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/667015/Customer-service-unresponsive 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/667019/INCORRECT-ORDER 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/667020/NO-ONE-RESPONDING-TO-EMAIL-OR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/667016/Does-anyone-work-in-customer-service- 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/106/HOLY-SMOKES 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666996/Customer-No-Service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666990/No-one-is-answering-phone 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666965/Poor-customer-service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666988/6th-Day-Trying-To-Get-Customer-Service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666869/Cigarbid-and-customer-service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666982/Alma-Fuerte-Robusus-I-Discrepancy 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666930/Back-ordered-cigars 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666860/Lost-package 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666804/No-return-email-cant-get-through-on-phone 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666924/Cigarbid-zero-customer-service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/662685/Customer-Service 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666806/Nobody-there 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666714/They-got-my-order-wrong- 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666326/different-Cigar-delivered 

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/666497/Return-of-cigars 
corey sellers
4 years ago
I have been telling everyone for the past 2 years who can help. Nobody wants to listen it is simple PM CelticBomber and he can you out. Do we need to explain how PMs work.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Acronyms are probably confusing people. Nobody wants to deal with a premenstrual Celticbomber
corey sellers
4 years ago
He is great guy he actually won there customer service representative of the year award 2 years ago. I don't know what happened last year he helped me out several times.
clintCigar
4 years ago
Yes he did win that award
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I heard he was up for the lifetime achievement award in cust service
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago
Well this thread can be linked now instead of posting the same instructions for noobs, I figured I could be at least 10% as helpful as stePHan.
Stogie1020
4 years ago
Stogie1020
4 years ago
topped.

It appears that someone made a thread sticky at one point, so I know it's possible....
burning_sticks
4 years ago
This site has no customer service, at least that's my experience. I don't have enough hours in my day to wait on the phone and email is never answered. Easier to just settle for the wrong cigars they packed than try to get it corrected, no matter how bad they are.
Stogie1020
4 years ago
^That's the spirit!
Major Boobage
4 years ago
Celticbummer won’t respond to me. And I was nice.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
That's cause you're always talking sh*t to him dumbazz... Being nice once doesn't cure countless hours of fat and bald jokes
Major Boobage
4 years ago
Who was joking?
Stogie1020
4 years ago
Dude, you need meds. Is the AZ heat getting to you?
Major Boobage
4 years ago
Yes. In a bad way.
LeeBot
4 years ago
Users browsing this topic