8trackdisco
4 years ago
On Reelz

Cops do not get paid enough.

The endless yammering of people who lie to them has to give them a long, dull headache every day.
Ram27
4 years ago
Thanks for reminder <8>.
Stogie1020
4 years ago
The drunks were worse than the liars. At least you could have fun messing with the liars before you arrested them. The drunks were just annoying AF and then they puked. Hopefully not in the car.
MACS
4 years ago

On Reelz

Cops do not get paid enough.

The endless yammering of people who lie to them has to give them a long, dull headache every day.

8trackdisco wrote:



If their lips are moving... they are fkn lying to you. Any wonder why I quit as soon as I could?

Liars and drunks are the least of their problems. It's militant jagoffs who don't think they have to obey the law, don't want to listen to direction, and shoot at them... and then sue the department when they get shot or beat up.
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Mac's beat up many LIARS and DRUNKS...

JUST SAYIN'

JK

BWUHAHAHAHA!!!
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
8trackdisco
4 years ago

If their lips are moving... they are fkn lying to you. Any wonder why I quit as soon as I could?

Liars and drunks are the least of their problems. It's militant jagoffs who don't think they have to obey the law, don't want to listen to direction, and shoot at them... and then sue the department when they get shot or beat up.

MACS wrote:



I’m no dummy. After running my mouth twice, I learned Yes Officer, No Officer, 100% compliance in a timely manner seem to end in more positive outcomes.

Ize bril-lent!
KingoftheCove
4 years ago

I’m no dummy. After running my mouth twice, I learned Yes Officer, No Officer, 100% compliance in a timely manner seem to end in more positive outcomes.

Ize bril-lent!

8trackdisco wrote:


Yep………your chances of getting shot go waaaaaaay down if you simply comply.
Even if you are being harassed for no reason……comply……..you can pursue legal options later.
If you’re dead……you cant.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Mouthed off once a couple years back, accidentally. Driving 9pm when the red & blues come on
Ofc: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: no sir
Ofc: Both of your tail lights and brake lights are out
Me: Both?!? You’ve gotta be fucquin sh1tting me!
Me: I’m sorry, officer. I understand you’re not sh1tting me
Users browsing this topic