4silky
4 years ago
New to glass tubed cigars. Should the be removed from glass tube and place in humidor, or just alone ( not stored in humidor)?
ZRX1200
4 years ago
I leave them be.
tonygraz
4 years ago
Do you usually take them out and wrap them in silk ?
JadeRose
4 years ago
They are meant to be "inserted"
BuckyB93
4 years ago
If you have a stable humidor, tupador, etc.. I'd pop the cork and store them that way. Give the cigar some air to breathe and settle in at the humidity level that you prefer.

The glass tubes are for show. They have no real functional value other then protecting the cigar from physical damage, trying to impress your friends, and marketing so they can sell crappy cigars for a higher price.

Most of the cigars that I smoke come in naked or with that a flimsy cellophane sleeve.
Palama
4 years ago

If you have a stable humidor, tupador, etc.. I'd pop the cork and store them that way. Give the cigar some air to breathe and settle in at the humidity level that you prefer.

BuckyB93 wrote:



And then keep the tube and use it for another un-cello’d cigar.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I used to use them for day trips before I discovered travel humidors, but definitely don't leave them sealed in the tube longterm
frankj1
4 years ago
strap on lovers
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Is that a description, or a directive?
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Sound like a request…

😟
SWThomas
4 years ago
I've had poor experiences with glass tubed cigars. They tend to be too moisturized.
frankj1
4 years ago
I can bend over backward...

Frankie Tripod
Users browsing this topic